Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 19-10-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187094)
In the shortlisted email, did they say whether they are doing the background check for you?

Yup, but people got offers last week so I wasn't sure what to think of this

Unregistered 19-10-2021 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187095)
Yup, but people got offers last week so I wasn't sure what to think of this

Like you personally know of people who got offers last week? Did they say the background check will take a few weeks?

Unregistered 19-10-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187096)
Like you personally know of people who got offers last week? Did they say the background check will take a few weeks?

Idk personally, just saw a few on this thread. They said background verification might take 2-3 weeks in the email

Unregistered 19-10-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187086)
I got the shortlisted email on 7th for the sept hackathon, taleo status is still on selection but haven't got the offer letter and got no info about rejection, should I just assume I've been rejected?

no its not rejection...

its not background check also, background check don't take so long lol it just means youre on hold until they RSVP the TT2 people and see if there's slots left for u

Unregistered 19-10-2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187113)
no its not rejection...

its not background check also, background check don't take so long lol it just means youre on hold until they RSVP the TT2 people and see if there's slots left for u

Oh okay, thanks!

Unregistered 19-10-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187113)
no its not rejection...

its not background check also, background check don't take so long lol it just means youre on hold until they RSVP the TT2 people and see if there's slots left for u

So for TT1, all those people whom they want they already given offers to them?

Unregistered 20-10-2021 09:25 AM

I received a call yesterday from them. Finally received the offer over the phone. Then they'll email the official offer to you.

Unregistered 20-10-2021 02:22 PM

Take what is on the forum with a pinch of salt. Lots of trolls out here trying to spread misinformation ..

Unregistered 20-10-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187189)
Take what is on the forum with a pinch of salt. Lots of trolls out here trying to spread misinformation ..

can clarify what misinformation? I'm still waiting for the call and don't know what is real or not

Unregistered 20-10-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187205)
can clarify what misinformation? I'm still waiting for the call and don't know what is real or not

The guy saying he got offer from phone call ..


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2