Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Sign On After 30? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12778-sign-after-30-a.html)

Unregistered 13-06-2020 10:01 PM

Actually I find it intimidating that scdf have to go through the "kolam" ritual which caused a guy to die. Read on the news lately. Quite a scary prospect.

Unregistered 13-06-2020 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138115)
Actually I find it intimidating that scdf have to go through the "kolam" ritual which caused a guy to die. Read on the news lately. Quite a scary prospect.

kolam was in the past. every org got its naughty guys and sadly caused death

last time i nsf in the army also got blanket party.

Unregistered 20-06-2020 12:08 AM

any updates to your assessment?

EXVIUS 20-06-2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 139018)
any updates to your assessment?

Are you by chance one of the applicants as well? I'm scheduled for an upcoming preliminary interview.

Unregistered 20-06-2020 11:43 AM

Yes, but still at the psychometric test stage. Have not taken it yet. So you took it and got an interview? How long did it take after you completed the test?

Unregistered 21-06-2020 03:03 AM

I just finished preliminary, awaiting for panel interview. It is informal session for the prelim interview don’t worry

Anyone got into panel interview for the past few weeks or months?

Unregistered 21-06-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 139165)
I just finished preliminary, awaiting for panel interview. It is informal session for the prelim interview don’t worry

Anyone got into panel interview for the past few weeks or months?

Hi can share what kinda question they ask during prelim interview?

Unregistered 21-06-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 139187)
Hi can share what kinda question they ask during prelim interview?

current affairs, casual sharing session, as well as why do you want to join SCDF?

very important to be passionate for the position in SCDF or else it think hard to get in.

Unregistered 21-06-2020 04:09 PM

How is the psychometric like? How long after psycho did you all wait until the next stage?

My situation is almost like the threadstarter, but I have a private degree instead.

Unregistered 21-06-2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 139195)
How is the psychometric like? How long after psycho did you all wait until the next stage?

My situation is almost like the threadstarter, but I have a private degree instead.

After the psycho stage, Within 24 hours i got offered to go for preliminary interview.

Full time Local degree here, not sure about private degree. Is it part time or full time private degree?