Fresh Grad from local U cant find job, any advice? - Page 4 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Fresh Grad from local U cant find job, any advice?

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who cares, i'm happy with my starting pay of 13k
I know, I am glad all of you can be bought. No difference with prostitutes. Donít know why you people get offended when I ask how much to screw the female banker for the deal.

Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 01:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I know, I am glad all of you can be bought. No difference with prostitutes. Donít know why you people get offended when I ask how much to screw the female banker for the deal.
why would we get offended? we know very well what we're in for.
we'll do anything for the money. that's why only some people get rich, and the rest of you, well you know la hor
this is a world without morals, so you do you. peace.

Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 08:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why would we get offended? we know very well what we're in for.
we'll do anything for the money. that's why only some people get rich, and the rest of you, well you know la hor
this is a world without morals, so you do you. peace.
Those rich this lifetime is they tool and suffer hard labor from previous lifetime. Likewise they rich this lifetime will suffer hard labor next lifetime. Cycle of life.

Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 09:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those rich this lifetime is they tool and suffer hard labor from previous lifetime. Likewise they rich this lifetime will suffer hard labor next lifetime. Cycle of life.
as i said, i believe in money, just like how you believe in reincarnation and fairy godmothers.

you go girl.
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as i said, i believe in money, just like how you believe in reincarnation and fairy godmothers.

you go girl.
You believe in money yet don't own your business? Or do investment or pursue risky $ venture.
You only settle to work for other people for a standard pay? And complain about the system failed you.

Kinda ironic right.
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why would we get offended? we know very well what we're in for.
we'll do anything for the money. that's why only some people get rich, and the rest of you, well you know la hor
this is a world without morals, so you do you. peace.
pretty sure i have more $ than you hence i am the one in the position to actively screw the pretty banker chicks.

if you're a guy, you're only fit to buy condoms for us to do so.
Reply With Quote

  #37 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pretty sure i have more $ than you hence i am the one in the position to actively screw the pretty banker chicks.

if you're a guy, you're only fit to buy condoms for us to do so.
Haha someone triggered cause his whole life identify is based on $
People with $ don't give a ****. What is 1 million? Donate. What is 10 million? Just splurge.

It's usually people lack of $ that yearns for $ lo.

People who have sex so often until cannot hard liao don't need more sex lo.

Use your condom brain head la.
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You believe in money yet don't own your business? Or do investment or pursue risky $ venture.
You only settle to work for other people for a standard pay? And complain about the system failed you.

Kinda ironic right.

Not once did i complain that the system failed me. You probably got the wrong poster lol. Learn to read, boomer
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not once did i complain that the system failed me. You probably got the wrong poster lol. Learn to read, boomer
Bye felicia
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha someone triggered cause his whole life identify is based on $
People with $ don't give a ****. What is 1 million? Donate. What is 10 million? Just splurge.

It's usually people lack of $ that yearns for $ lo.

People who have sex so often until cannot hard liao don't need more sex lo.

Use your condom brain head la.
haha silly analysts making 13k and spending few k a night on bottles (no models) thinking they're hot sh!t.

until you have drank Yamazaki 50, you're a nothing burger ok? btw, if you need to google, you obviously have been drinking cheap alcohol all your life.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
job advice needed for fresh grad kairi9q Income and Jobs 11 26-06-2015 01:13 AM
Local Fresh Grad Starting Salary Package yukismeh Income and Jobs 2 10-01-2015 02:11 AM
Fresh grad advice needed oldmaster Income and Jobs 6 17-03-2014 11:48 PM
Fresh Grad Needs Career Advice kelvinchua Income and Jobs 26 11-03-2014 12:40 AM
In need of career advice (Fresh Grad) rustix Income and Jobs 17 08-03-2014 09:26 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,344 Replies, 5,678,255 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,251 Replies, 2,750,495 Views
Q: Big 4 Hiring Status
2 Replies, 253 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,079 Replies, 1,297,019 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
865 Replies, 448,389 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
114 Replies, 17,849 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
619 Replies, 462,240 Views
Sign On After 30? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 4,283 Views
What course should I undertake?
9 Replies, 4,430 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,734 Replies, 1,649,417 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
990 Replies, 772,293 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
724 Replies, 221,551 Views
Advantages
2 Replies, 1,053 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
209 Replies, 121,077 Views
Retiring in Taiwan
7 Replies, 482 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,289 Replies, 1,007,111 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,832 Replies, 283,995 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
114 Replies, 34,751 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3)
22 Replies, 2,694 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,953 Replies, 3,760,897 Views
Band 4 and Band 5 in Standard... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 3,078 Views
How useful is CMFAS in improving... ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 27,402 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,346 Replies, 1,937,074 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
410 Replies, 296,322 Views
Why does Singapore not have a...
9 Replies, 5,005 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,947 Replies, 1,104,304 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
471 Replies, 92,120 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2