Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Apple background check hireright (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12502-apple-background-check-hireright.html)

ywchung0406 25-03-2020 11:05 AM

Apple background check hireright

Hey guys!

I finished my 3rd interview with Apple, and received a link from HireRight for background check.

Does this mean that I will be offered a job from Apple once I pass b/g check?

I'm very excited as there is nothing on my resume that I lied about, or any criminal/ credit issues.

The thing is, HireRight is so damn slow in their process and it has been over 10 days since I registered for b/g check, and my previous employer still has not been contacted.

Have you guys seen any case where people were REJECTED or NOT OFFERED A JOB AFTER B/G CHECK?

I know it is unlikely but I just can't calm myself down until I get the official offer from Apple.

Thanks folks.

Unregistered 25-03-2020 07:31 PM

Can share what exactly about credit/criminal issues you have had that were not declared.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ywchung0406 (Post 130823)
Hey guys!

I finished my 3rd interview with Apple, and received a link from HireRight for background check.

I'm very excited as there is nothing on my resume that I lied about, or any criminal/ credit issues.

The thing is, HireRight is so damn slow in their process and it has been over 10 days since I registered for b/g check, and my previous employer still has not been contacted.

Have you guys seen any case where people were REJECTED or NOT OFFERED A JOB AFTER B/G CHECK?

I know it is unlikely but I just can't calm myself down until I get the official offer from Apple.

Thanks folks.

Unregistered 25-03-2020 07:31 PM

Patience

Is the key

ywchung0406 26-03-2020 12:00 AM

i told you im clean

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130854)
Can share what exactly about credit/criminal issues you have had that were not declared.

I have no credit or criminal issues.

Unregistered 26-03-2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ywchung0406 (Post 130823)
Hey guys!

Thanks folks.

If im not wrong they should have mentioned that the process takes a couple weeks.

Unregistered 27-03-2020 12:12 AM

I got recently employed by an MNC, they also used HireRight for my bg check. It’s been 3 weeks now (and I’ve already started work) but the result is still pending. Honestly from the way that HireRight has dealt with me I feel like they’re highly inefficient lol. What to do. Just wait lor.

Unregistered 27-03-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130952)
I got recently employed by an MNC, they also used HireRight for my bg check. It’s been 3 weeks now (and I’ve already started work) but the result is still pending. Honestly from the way that HireRight has dealt with me I feel like they’re highly inefficient lol. What to do. Just wait lor.

same, i used to intern at mastercard and hireright was so inefficient, i think the hr themselves would've done a better job.

hireright is downright atrocious and a waste of money.

Unregistered 27-03-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130954)
same, i used to intern at mastercard and hireright was so inefficient, i think the hr themselves would've done a better job.

hireright is downright atrocious and a waste of money.

I’m going to intern there this summer and signed the contract. But no one reached out to me about big checks. Is that normal?

Unregistered 27-03-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131022)
I’m going to intern there this summer and signed the contract. But no one reached out to me about big checks. Is that normal?

Well this was in 2017 so things might have changed then. They might not require such checks for interns but only full timers

Unregistered 28-03-2020 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131024)
Well this was in 2017 so things might have changed then. They might not require such checks for interns but only full timers

yea makes sense! thank you