Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Marsh Graduate Development Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12486-marsh-graduate-development-program.html)

Unregistered 22-07-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178236)
Marsh definitely does not pay $4.5k monthly. Goodguydan blog has the figures for different MA programs. In there, Marsh is recorded as paying 3.3k to 3.5k for their MA program.

Agree that it isn’t 4.5k.

But seriously, goodguydan is just a fresh grad (just graduated btw) publishing hearsay salary on his blog. Accurate? Not entirely. Updated? Nope some figures are dated.

Unregistered 25-07-2021 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178250)
Agree that it isn’t 4.5k.

But seriously, goodguydan is just a fresh grad (just graduated btw) publishing hearsay salary on his blog. Accurate? Not entirely. Updated? Nope some figures are dated.

They look quite accurate to me. The banking, conuslting and FMCG figures collaborate to me and I have friends working in those listed firms. Don't feel that there's any detractions from what he has listed. Any specific firms that you could pick out from his list as being inaccurate?

Unregistered 25-07-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178408)
They look quite accurate to me. The banking, conuslting and FMCG figures collaborate to me and I have friends working in those listed firms. Don't feel that there's any detractions from what he has listed. Any specific firms that you could pick out from his list as being inaccurate?

When to his blog out of curiosity, for one of the companies in Finance, he understated the salary by a full $1k/month, even when I joined the company in 2018 (the article was written in late-18/19?)

Unregistered 25-07-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178408)

Quite accurate, yes. Accurate? Not really. Banking figures are not updated at all (even though he mostly posted tech/Corp/TB roles). Consulting figures are off too (e.g. ACN). Same for fintech/payments.

Btw I think you meant corroborate rather than collaborate. Again, this guy seriously JUST graduated from SMU. He did this with another friend of his (graduated 1/2 years back). Take it with a pinch of salt.

Unregistered 26-07-2021 11:22 AM

I've just been offered a position and I can confirm that salary is 3.5/month lol

Unregistered 26-07-2021 02:32 PM

Those who joined 2 years ago wouldn’t have reached 4.5k too.

Unregistered 10-02-2022 12:51 AM

can cfm marsh got alot of chiobu, hooked up w one before in there

Unregistered 10-02-2022 12:53 AM

why join marsh? micron bigger mnc

Unregistered 10-02-2022 10:15 AM

There was a time this place used to pay 3.2k. Absolutely dreadful for an MNC.

Unregistered 10-02-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202280)
There was a time this place used to pay 3.2k. Absolutely dreadful for an MNC.

how long ago was that? no chance to rotate to oliver wyman?