Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Marsh Graduate Development Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12486-marsh-graduate-development-program.html)

Unregistered 07-04-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131924)
i got offered and will be joining. not my first choice but i got rejected from all banks so...

When did you had your last interview?

Unregistered 08-04-2020 02:21 PM

first half of march lol

Unregistered 15-04-2020 07:21 PM

How is the salary and career progression like for the management associates within and after the 2 years program?

Unregistered 15-04-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131924)
i got offered and will be joining. not my first choice but i got rejected from all banks so...

Banks are prestigious only if you are at the right one, and a very steep ladder to climb.
Brokers with good experience are in demand, give yourself a few years, the next career jump is quite substantial. Important to build your network and relationships during that time.

Unregistered 17-04-2020 02:30 AM

congrats to those who got accepted!!

just received an email from Marsh:

Thank you for your interest in the position of Marsh Graduate Development Program

As a result of the global impact of COVID-19, we are pausing recruitment for the role you expressed interest in. We want to ensure the global health crisis we are currently experiencing stabilizes before we resume recruitment for this role.

We appreciate the time you took to explore opportunities within the organization and hope you will continue to view Marsh and McLennan as a future employer.

gg I guess I didn't make the cut eh :(

Vorod 17-04-2020 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132356)

Thank you for your interest in the position of Marsh Graduate Development Program

As a result of the global impact of COVID-19, we are pausing recruitment for the role you expressed interest in. We want to ensure the global health crisis we are currently experiencing stabilizes before we resume recruitment for this role.

We appreciate the time you took to explore opportunities within the organization and hope you will continue to view Marsh and McLennan as a future employer.

When did you do ur final interview?

Unregistered 17-04-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorod (Post 132357)
When did you do ur final interview?

around mid march!

Unregistered 19-04-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132356)

Got the same email :(

Unregistered 19-04-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132300)
How is the salary and career progression like for the management associates within and after the 2 years program?

Bump. Does anyone has any idea of this?

Unregistered 20-04-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 132457)
Got the same email :(

so what\'s your next step?