Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Met a girl from dating app (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12355-met-girl-dating-app.html)

zarizal 28-01-2020 11:27 AM

Met a girl from dating app

Sign up for sugar book and found a cute girl who love to party like myself. Enjoy talking to her. Wanna ask whether this can lead to a more serious relationship?

Unregistered 28-01-2020 12:40 PM

Could be a boring balding old men....or worse a heshe!!

Isse 01-02-2020 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarizal (Post 128383)
Sign up for sugar book and found a cute girl who love to party like myself. Enjoy talking to her. Wanna ask whether this can lead to a more serious relationship?

off course there are a lot of girl to choose from. If u find that the girl is not suitable with u then u can find other girls. U might filter out which criteria that is not suit your preferences

Isse 01-02-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128388)
Could be a boring balding old men....or worse a heshe!!

Its not boring if he can provide a lot of money and expensive stuff hehe. My friend also have sugardaddy kind of thing and she is successful right now. She wear all branded stuff

Unregistered 01-02-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isse (Post 128467)
Its not boring if he can provide a lot of money and expensive stuff hehe. My friend also have sugardaddy kind of thing and she is successful right now. She wear all branded stuff

I agree some sugar daddy also help to buy a shoebox condo under her name. So about 900k to 1.1million.

While looks will fade, love will wither, the 1-1.2mill is worth it for the relationship

Besto 02-02-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

of course can if you can treat her well

Besto 02-02-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128471)
I agree some sugar daddy also help to buy a shoebox condo under her name. So about 900k to 1.1million.

While looks will fade, love will wither, the 1-1.2mill is worth it for the relationship

Yesss they will love u if give more money HAHAHAHHA

Besto 02-02-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isse (Post 128467)

Successfull? She just taking other people money from her sugardaddy

Unregistered 02-02-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besto (Post 128509)
Successfull? She just taking other people money from her sugardaddy

If u take a few hundred is not successful. But when amounts go to a few hundred k, it is successful what

Better than marrying a gambler/drug addict

Marko 02-02-2020 05:17 PM

Quote:

Of course can! i met a girl on the app and right now we are already 2 years together hehe... We really took our time to know each other well (it turns out that she enjoys watching football too!!). She was looking for a man who could treat her kindly and take good care of her. And I think I can provide that for her.