Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Met a girl from dating app (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12355-met-girl-dating-app.html)

zarizal 28-01-2020 11:27 AM

Met a girl from dating app
 
Sign up for sugar book and found a cute girl who love to party like myself. Enjoy talking to her. Wanna ask whether this can lead to a more serious relationship?

Unregistered 28-01-2020 12:40 PM

Could be a boring balding old men....or worse a heshe!!

Isse 01-02-2020 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarizal (Post 128383)
Sign up for sugar book and found a cute girl who love to party like myself. Enjoy talking to her. Wanna ask whether this can lead to a more serious relationship?

off course there are a lot of girl to choose from. If u find that the girl is not suitable with u then u can find other girls. U might filter out which criteria that is not suit your preferences

Isse 01-02-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128388)
Could be a boring balding old men....or worse a heshe!!

Its not boring if he can provide a lot of money and expensive stuff hehe. My friend also have sugardaddy kind of thing and she is successful right now. She wear all branded stuff

Unregistered 01-02-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isse (Post 128467)
Its not boring if he can provide a lot of money and expensive stuff hehe. My friend also have sugardaddy kind of thing and she is successful right now. She wear all branded stuff

I agree some sugar daddy also help to buy a shoebox condo under her name. So about 900k to 1.1million.

While looks will fade, love will wither, the 1-1.2mill is worth it for the relationship

Besto 02-02-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarizal (Post 128383)
Sign up for sugar book and found a cute girl who love to party like myself. Enjoy talking to her. Wanna ask whether this can lead to a more serious relationship?

of course can if you can treat her well

Besto 02-02-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128471)
I agree some sugar daddy also help to buy a shoebox condo under her name. So about 900k to 1.1million.

While looks will fade, love will wither, the 1-1.2mill is worth it for the relationship

Yesss they will love u if give more money HAHAHAHHA

Besto 02-02-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isse (Post 128467)
Its not boring if he can provide a lot of money and expensive stuff hehe. My friend also have sugardaddy kind of thing and she is successful right now. She wear all branded stuff

Successfull? She just taking other people money from her sugardaddy

Unregistered 02-02-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besto (Post 128509)
Successfull? She just taking other people money from her sugardaddy

If u take a few hundred is not successful. But when amounts go to a few hundred k, it is successful what

Better than marrying a gambler/drug addict

Marko 02-02-2020 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarizal (Post 128383)
Sign up for sugar book and found a cute girl who love to party like myself. Enjoy talking to her. Wanna ask whether this can lead to a more serious relationship?

Of course can! i met a girl on the app and right now we are already 2 years together hehe... We really took our time to know each other well (it turns out that she enjoys watching football too!!). She was looking for a man who could treat her kindly and take good care of her. And I think I can provide that for her.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2