Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 26-03-2017 10:32 PM

A1 to A2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95999)
Are you from SPF? How come can promote so fast (ASP1 to ASP2) when you only have C+?

ASP1 to ASP2 is within band, you don't need a B to promote. A2 to D1 will be tough for this PG.

Unregistered 29-03-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95940)
between 3.25 and 3.5

pay so well?

Unregistered 30-03-2017 09:16 AM

Just got my PB.

My personal best (thus far)...

4.5 mths.

Unregistered 30-03-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96115)
Just got my PB.

My personal best (thus far)...

4.5 mths.

WOW. Care to share more information about your job and ministry?

Unregistered 30-03-2017 06:10 PM

CEMPAKA Schule
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96119)
WOW. Care to share more information about your job and ministry?

Education related stat board

purrfess 31-03-2017 10:57 AM

not sure if this is the right thread to ask but i figured you all here are lao jiaos so can probably shed some insight.

let's say there are two officers, A and B, both same rank. but A's years of service is 5 and B's is 4 but both appointed to a supervisory role at the same time, does that mean A's performance/CEP has not been as good as B's? Thats why he took 1 more year?

Unregistered 31-03-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purrfess (Post 96141)
not sure if this is the right thread to ask but i figured you all here are lao jiaos so can probably shed some insight.

let's say there are two officers, A and B, both same rank. but A's years of service is 5 and B's is 4 but both appointed to a supervisory role at the same time, does that mean A's performance/CEP has not been as good as B's? Thats why he took 1 more year?

all sorts of reasons la...boss decided so...quota not enough...budget not enough...top management moderated down...etc etc

Unregistered 31-03-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 95700)
MOE teacher

C+ , 2.2mths PB

How was your increment like. C+ also but increment only 175...is it a norm

Unregistered 31-03-2017 10:57 PM

Yup $175 increment only

Unregistered 01-04-2017 12:21 AM

For those in MOE, how do you know your merit increment?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2