Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 11-11-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189694)
So is it confirmed? 1 month bonus plus 13th month?

Not confirmed, all are just speculations. For entertainment purposes.

Unregistered 12-11-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189467)
Placing my bet on 0.7 :D

placing my bet on 0.69 ;)

Unregistered 12-11-2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189786)
placing my bet on 0.69 ;)

I think it is 1.1

Unregistered 12-11-2021 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189786)
placing my bet on 0.69 ;)

My bet >>> 0.75 :o

Unregistered 12-11-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189786)
placing my bet on 0.69 ;)

I think will be 0.75

Unregistered 12-11-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189832)
I think will be 0.75

1.2 is the best bet!

Unregistered 13-11-2021 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189852)
1.2 is the best bet!

lets hope for 0.7 minimum.

Unregistered 14-11-2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189941)
lets hope for 0.7 minimum.

I am with you sir!

Unregistered 14-11-2021 05:11 PM

not possible 1 mth right? mid yr bonus was 0.3

so end of year it should be 0.3 to 0.5 most likely since not everything recovered yet?

this is the end of yr bonus right? is performance bonus separate? kind of curious since not in civil svc

Unregistered 14-11-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190005)
not possible 1 mth right? mid yr bonus was 0.3

so end of year it should be 0.3 to 0.5 most likely since not everything recovered yet?

this is the end of yr bonus right? is performance bonus separate? kind of curious since not in civil svc

Why isn’t it not possible for a month bonus? Year end bonus is based on nation GDP, hence this year GDP is estimated 6.5% on Oct 2021. - can check MTI website.

Therefore, public service should be getting probably 1-1.2 month, based on the history.

The highest payout was 1.1.

This year mid year we got 0.3. Typical in a good year, public service gets 1.5 months, July and year end.

Pb payout on March, and nobody knows how much you getting. It strictly P&C.

Unregistered 14-11-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190007)
Why isn’t it not possible for a month bonus? Year end bonus is based on nation GDP, hence this year GDP is estimated 6.5% on Oct 2021. - can check MTI website.

Therefore, public service should be getting probably 1-1.2 month, based on the history.

The highest payout was 1.1.

This year mid year we got 0.3. Typical in a good year, public service gets 1.5 months, July and year end.

Pb payout on March, and nobody knows how much you getting. It strictly P&C.

^ Anyway curious on above post, really possible to be 1 month? i think more likely 0.3 - 0.7 at the most

just to ask, for those on contract, yet to be confirmed (or unlikely to, just extended)

they have this clause of 13 month bonus right? so assuming the person joined in june, means he wont be getting the 13th month bonus right? because he is not entitled to it in December?

He will only get the "completion" bonus or 13 month bonus in June next year? Is this how it works? or will he get pro-rated ?

Unregistered 14-11-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190017)
^ Anyway curious on above post, really possible to be 1 month? i think more likely 0.3 - 0.7 at the most

just to ask, for those on contract, yet to be confirmed (or unlikely to, just extended)

they have this clause of 13 month bonus right? so assuming the person joined in june, means he wont be getting the 13th month bonus right? because he is not entitled to it in December?

He will only get the "completion" bonus or 13 month bonus in June next year? Is this how it works? or will he get pro-rated ?

The employee who joined in June is entitled to a pro-rated 13th month bonus (i.e., half of the amount in this case)

Unregistered 14-11-2021 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190007)
Why isn’t it not possible for a month bonus? Year end bonus is based on nation GDP, hence this year GDP is estimated 6.5% on Oct 2021. - can check MTI website.

Therefore, public service should be getting probably 1-1.2 month, based on the history.

The highest payout was 1.1.

This year mid year we got 0.3. Typical in a good year, public service gets 1.5 months, July and year end.

Pb payout on March, and nobody knows how much you getting. It strictly P&C.

Pray it's 0.7 and above!!!!

Unregistered 15-11-2021 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190017)
^ Anyway curious on above post, really possible to be 1 month? i think more likely 0.3 - 0.7 at the most

just to ask, for those on contract, yet to be confirmed (or unlikely to, just extended)

they have this clause of 13 month bonus right? so assuming the person joined in june, means he wont be getting the 13th month bonus right? because he is not entitled to it in December?

He will only get the "completion" bonus or 13 month bonus in June next year? Is this how it works? or will he get pro-rated ?

Based on tracked of history, it is possible to get 1 month. However, as for now it’s purely a speculation. If I can predict, and my prediction comes true, then good for all right. Haha.

Not sure, what contract you’re in. Some contract only up to 11 months, cause don’t want to give the bonuses.

If he joined in June, the bonus will be pro rated. Out of 365 days you only work xxx of days. So will get this much. Hope this clarifies.

Unregistered 18-11-2021 07:46 PM

Wat the rumours for year end bonus?

Unregistered 18-11-2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190474)
Wat the rumours for year end bonus?

Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

Unregistered 18-11-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190475)
Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

Go away. This place is not for you.

Unregistered 18-11-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190475)
Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

Tiagong your KKJ is safe and no need to tok cos reliable source failed you.

Please go away. Thank you…😌

Unregistered 19-11-2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190486)
Tiagong your KKJ is safe and no need to tok cos reliable source failed you.

Please go away. Thank you…😌

i am hoping for anything 0.5 and above.. * pray!

Unregistered 19-11-2021 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190475)
Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

Chilli source or tomato source

loming 19-11-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190475)
Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

should be out today or next wed/thurs

Unregistered 19-11-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190475)
Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

Next week will know. See who's correct.

Unregistered 19-11-2021 04:19 PM

By next Friday, the truth will be revealed...

Unregistered 19-11-2021 04:43 PM

Knn why only know how to chop kkj why no one dare to chop cb

Unregistered 19-11-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190565)
Knn why only know how to chop kkj why no one dare to chop cb

Do not get started with this again. Only cowards will say chop. Because they will never do it.

Unregistered 19-11-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190544)
Next week will know. See who's correct.

sorry.. silly question coming. How do we calculate? example if its 0.3.
thank you

Unregistered 19-11-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190570)
sorry.. silly question coming. How do we calculate? example if its 0.3.
thank you

0.3 months of ur pay..

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190570)
sorry.. silly question coming. How do we calculate? example if its 0.3.
thank you

dont sorry. its a silly question. 0.3 means 300 dollar lah

Unregistered 20-11-2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190652)
dont sorry. its a silly question. 0.3 means 300 dollar lah

You living under the bridge? :o

Unregistered 20-11-2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190572)
0.3 months of ur pay..

This is correct.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:41 PM

0.3 months means only can get 3.6k. Looks like my new car will have to wait, so far the only reason to stay is because can WFH.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190711)
0.3 months means only can get 3.6k. Looks like my new car will have to wait, so far the only reason to stay is because can WFH.

Theres no need to tell us how much you earn and anyway new car or old car makes no difference.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190711)
0.3 months means only can get 3.6k. Looks like my new car will have to wait, so far the only reason to stay is because can WFH.

Chey you earn so little, still dare to tell the whole world how much you earn. What a clown.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 01:59 PM

Heard from my friend that they still deliberating between 0.7 and 1 month.

The 0.3 guy can go chop off his pen!s

Unregistered 20-11-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190720)
Heard from my friend that they still deliberating between 0.7 and 1 month.

The 0.3 guy can go chop off his pen!s

Aiyo, heard from friend again. This kind of unreliable source, don't post here leh.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190711)
0.3 months means only can get 3.6k. Looks like my new car will have to wait, so far the only reason to stay is because can WFH.

Heng my 0.3 months is 30k. No such problems.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190726)
Heng my 0.3 months is 30k. No such problems.

Chey you earn so little, still dare to tell the whole world how much you earn. What a clown.

Unregistered 20-11-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190720)
Heard from my friend that they still deliberating between 0.7 and 1 month.

The 0.3 guy can go chop off his pen!s

Heard from your lanjiao la.

Unregistered 21-11-2021 10:57 AM

Subtly trying to hao lian… hahahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190711)
0.3 months means only can get 3.6k. Looks like my new car will have to wait, so far the only reason to stay is because can WFH.


Unregistered 21-11-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190747)
Heard from your lanjiao la.

Tiagong from my lanjiao is between 0.1 to 0.3 mths


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2