Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 02-08-2021 01:12 PM

Anybody hear anything on MAC bonus so far?

Unregistered 02-08-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178987)
Anybody hear anything on MAC bonus so far?

Every year will have MAC. Iím expecting this year to be no different

Unregistered 03-08-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179078)
Every year will have MAC. Iím expecting this year to be no different

last year dont have. but hope this year have

Unregistered 10-08-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179142)
last year dont have. but hope this year have

No news of mac?

Unregistered 11-08-2021 05:04 PM

Anyone gotten MAC?

Unregistered 12-08-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179871)
Anyone gotten MAC?

Didn't get it again this year... Got played 2 years in a row

Unregistered 12-08-2021 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179078)
Every year will have MAC. Iím expecting this year to be no different


Which agency? Most agencies don't have last yr?

Unregistered 12-08-2021 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179871)
Anyone gotten MAC?

yes, just had for breakfast this morning

Unregistered 12-08-2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179914)
Didn't get it again this year... Got played 2 years in a row

which agency? i got it this year, but not sure about the quantum.. month end will know

Unregistered 12-08-2021 12:46 PM

Joined in end June 2021, will I get any prorated performance bonus next year March?

Unregistered 12-08-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179932)
Joined in end June 2021, will I get any prorated performance bonus next year March?

yup. you will still need to do apprasial. but likely default banding

Unregistered 12-08-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179933)
yup. you will still need to do apprasial. but likely default banding

Is default banding a C? And usually a C is how many months of bonus in a ministry? For MX 12 and 13

Unregistered 12-08-2021 10:35 PM

Anyone knows if management associate in public sector will get AVC, 13th month bonus etc?

Unregistered 10-09-2021 04:10 PM

1. Is it true that there is a limit in number for grading within the team? so for example, the team only 5 people, then only maybe max 2/3 can get B grade

2. Who determines the CEP, and when is your CEP calculated?

Unregistered 30-09-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182584)
1. Is it true that there is a limit in number for grading within the team? so for example, the team only 5 people, then only maybe max 2/3 can get B grade

2. Who determines the CEP, and when is your CEP calculated?


Not within the team but across the entire scheme u are in. For example if u are under X scheme, u will be ranked against other ppl in x scheme. In the entire x scheme only x% will get grade A, x% get grade b, etc. So yes its possible that ur entire team may get Grade A if all of u are damn good. But promotion will still depend on whether there is a slot for the estab for ur team/department.

Unregistered 30-09-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184744)
Not within the team but across the entire scheme u are in. For example if u are under X scheme, u will be ranked against other ppl in x scheme. In the entire x scheme only x% will get grade A, x% get grade b, etc. So yes its possible that ur entire team may get Grade A if all of u are damn good. But promotion will still depend on whether there is a slot for the estab for ur team/department.

Should be within scheme and within subgrade.

Unregistered 03-10-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179938)
Is default banding a C? And usually a C is how many months of bonus in a ministry? For MX 12 and 13

Yes. For MX 13 and 12, a C grade gives 1.5 months PB.

Unregistered 03-10-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185123)
Yes. For MX 13 and 12, a C grade gives 1.5 months PB.

Imagine getting graded C for something and still getting a bonus. Civil service really good life.

Unregistered 03-10-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185123)
Yes. For MX 13 and 12, a C grade gives 1.5 months PB.

Is there C+ and C- or just C? Also, which month is pb paid?

Thank you.

Unregistered 04-10-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185127)
Imagine getting graded C for something and still getting a bonus. Civil service really good life.

Nothing to be ashamed about getting a C grade. It means you have performed to expectations.

E: Prepare to launch Ejection Seat plus Blacklisted by all Ministries Forever
D: Below Expectations
C: Fulfilled Expectations
B: Exceptional Contribution to Organisation
A: Exceptional Contribution that impacts Beyond Organisation

Just some vague guide.

Unregistered 04-10-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185127)
Imagine getting graded C for something and still getting a bonus. Civil service really good life.

Approx 80% of ppl get C grade, so it's actually a grade for average/above average performers.

Unregistered 06-10-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185216)
Approx 80% of ppl get C grade, so it's actually a grade for average/above average performers.

pareto principle. yeah but everyone wants to be in the 20pct 😆😆

Unregistered 12-10-2021 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178987)
Anybody hear anything on MAC bonus so far?

heard it's coming on this month...seems like hopes are gone

Unregistered 12-10-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185216)
Approx 80% of ppl get C grade, so it's actually a grade for average/above average performers.

in a recent parliament speech, it was mentioned that 33% get A or B, while 60% get C to C+

Unregistered 12-10-2021 09:02 AM

Any idea on who is getting the $150 increment?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185947)
Any idea on who is getting the $150 increment?

What is this for?

Unregistered 12-10-2021 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185947)
Any idea on who is getting the $150 increment?

i suppose you?

Unregistered 07-11-2021 07:30 PM

And also you??

Unregistered 08-11-2021 02:07 PM

Year end bonus heard say got .5 + lump sum up to 500 for certain Schemes

Unregistered 08-11-2021 05:38 PM

Few more weeks will know who need to chop kkj.

Unregistered 08-11-2021 07:39 PM

im placing my bet on 0.9. 1 looks like will cause uproar.

Unregistered 08-11-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189433)
im placing my bet on 0.9. 1 looks like will cause uproar.

Is the economy good?

Unregistered 08-11-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189440)
Is the economy good?

we shall see. i do believe political considerations does affect; at least how half-full/empty we see the glass.

Unregistered 09-11-2021 12:20 AM

If more than 0.5 for year end bonus excluding 13th month, I will chop my didi

Unregistered 09-11-2021 10:28 AM

Placing my bet on 0.7 :D

Unregistered 09-11-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189421)
Few more weeks will know who need to chop kkj.

All who said will chop didi here are cowards of the lowest standard. Can only say but will never do.

Unregistered 09-11-2021 05:43 PM

Ho seh liao
 
They are giving 1 month plus 13 month to compensate for last year.

Unregistered 09-11-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189522)
They are giving 1 month plus 13 month to compensate for last year.


Who is the 'they'?

Unregistered 09-11-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 189530)
Who is the 'they'?

People who give out bonus. Duh!

Unregistered 11-11-2021 09:13 AM

So is it confirmed? 1 month bonus plus 13th month?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2