Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 28-03-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162177)
yes. but if poor performance continue, CEP will be affected.

to add on, getting a band C+ and B every year are consider very good

Unregistered 28-03-2021 07:29 PM

What is a low grade?? C+?

Unregistered 28-03-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161980)
Anyone knows whats PB for LTA if rating is 4+ for grade 6 officer

est around 1.5 months

Unregistered 28-03-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162178)
to add on, getting a band C+ and B every year are consider very good

I have been getting B B C+ C+ C + for the last five years including what was just announced. MX10 38 yr old male.

Unregistered 28-03-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162208)
est around 1.5 months

That bad huh at LTA

Unregistered 28-03-2021 11:09 PM

Which Stat board already announced the respective PB payout amount and the exact date?

Unregistered 28-03-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162244)
Which Stat board already announced the respective PB payout amount and the exact date?

many already announce and is the same as ministry

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162247)
many already announce and is the same as ministry

Ooh, is it? Than which Stat Board have yet to announce the PB amount and payout date?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:18 AM

C+ 3.5 months

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162283)
Ooh, is it? Than which Stat Board have yet to announce the PB amount and payout date?

poly have yet announce...how come so late..

Unregistered 29-03-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162247)
many already announce and is the same as ministry

What is the same as Ministry?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162297)
What is the same as Ministry?

means many SB and ministry already collected their pb and have already moved on already 😆

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:44 AM

C+ good meh, i get i sibei sianz. But farmer is farmer

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:45 AM

C+ 3.7 months.

Can't complain. Got work life balance.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 01:52 PM

Those who got 3+ mths, which agency are you from? So good one. My friend got a B grade but only 2.5 mths bonus, manager level (small fry but not the smallest).

Unregistered 29-03-2021 02:01 PM

LTA everything haven't announced yet. Every year lidat wan lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162283)
Ooh, is it? Than which Stat Board have yet to announce the PB amount and payout date?


Unregistered 29-03-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162342)
LTA everything haven't announced yet. Every year lidat wan lol

Why such different standard among SB? Seems like not a favourable plc at LTA

Unregistered 29-03-2021 02:20 PM

Imo ebeeyone under LTA need to have their performance grade lower by 1.
Due to the MRT track fault yesterday and today.

Correct?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162351)
Imo ebeeyone under LTA need to have their performance grade lower by 1.
Due to the MRT track fault yesterday and today.

Correct?

If the train delay happened in 2021 should only affect performance in 2022.
So your suggestion is denied.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 03:54 PM

how is MAS bonus different from the rest of CS ah?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162355)
If the train delay happened in 2021 should only affect performance in 2022.
So your suggestion is denied.

Than MOM shud not even have PB

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:45 PM

Was told by HR that itís not time for promotion yet because current pay is still far from the ceiling of my grade. Does this even make sense?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:58 PM

Promotion from MX11A to MX10
 
What is the typical timeframe for promotion from MX11A to MX10 in MOE?
Does grades for the past 2 years cum current year matter in determining promotion?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162440)
Was told by HR that itís not time for promotion yet because current pay is still far from the ceiling of my grade. Does this even make sense?

Sounds very stupid. Should appeal if it's really the reason. But then again it may just be a lazy excuse they are using rather than an actual reason.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162440)
Was told by HR that itís not time for promotion yet because current pay is still far from the ceiling of my grade. Does this even make sense?

Rubbish. Promotions happen in the middle of the range as well.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:20 PM

Promotion dependent on cep

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:26 PM

B+ 3.25mths stat board

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162445)
Sounds very stupid. Should appeal if it's really the reason. But then again it may just be a lazy excuse they are using rather than an actual reason.

Head of division made an appeal to the top management yet still got pushed back. Canít think of any other reason other than Iím not good enough. They can be honest about this instead of giving lame excuse.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:47 PM

Performance rating: A
PB: 4.25

Unregistered 30-03-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162451)
Head of division made an appeal to the top management yet still got pushed back. Canít think of any other reason other than Iím not good enough. They can be honest about this instead of giving lame excuse.

You need very strong reason to appeal. I have seen successful appeal for better PB, but not for promotion.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 02:13 PM

Anybody got vmi details?

Unregistered 30-03-2021 02:15 PM

Rating: B
Bonus: 1.2 months

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:38 PM

SAF captain C- 0.45 months

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162591)
Anybody got vmi details?

Just got briefed that VMI will be cut by more than 30%

Unregistered 30-03-2021 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162800)
Just got briefed that VMI will be cut by more than 30%

Wah for reals so much?!

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:55 AM

Navy commander B- 0.5 months

Unregistered 31-03-2021 08:59 AM

When willwe know our increment? 1st or 12th april

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:27 AM

Wtf my increment is only about 170...mx11. What a joke

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163132)
Wtf my increment is only about 170...mx11. What a joke

OK what? What you expect?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 12:18 PM

I think the MI quantum also cut this time round


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2