Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 16-03-2021 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159362)
Any idea of MI range for mx13 B..

Any idea of MI range for mx13(1) grade B ?

Unregistered 16-03-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159358)
just wait for SAT and then check pac@gov. it's not like you will receive your PB earlier.

don't think we should spend money we have not gotten too.

Agree..thinking of buying some shares but need to wait for the money first.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 01:22 PM

Directors will inform staff of the grade. They do not know how many months of bonus. Definitely fake news.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159361)
They do inform you the grade and quantum, at least for mine. His news is definitely not fake.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 02:08 PM

Can someone with VALID info share here please? If you can't support your claim then better don't write at all!

Unregistered 16-03-2021 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;159365]fifty dollar
This guy posted he get fifty only. So never been promoted so just stick to your $50 yearly.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159349)
Think the usual for mx11 C+ is 2.5 mths. So yea, does seem like a cut if your 2.3 is what you claim it is

i think mx12 C+ 2.3 looks normal to me.
as you move up the level, your quantum increases (this is because to have C+ at mx10 is harder than a C+ at mx13)

Unregistered 16-03-2021 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159354)
My grade is a C, usually for my ministry it is usually 1.25. This year it is 1.19. So there is a cut. My wife as well, she checked her old PB records, it was 1.25 for C grade, it has been reduced.

this is a reduction of 5%. i dont mind if this is same across the board.
though based on my own "intel" (not solid proof), there is not cut to PB.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

My grade is a C, usually for my ministry it is usually 1.25. This year it is 1.19. So there is a cut. My wife as well, she checked her old PB records, it was 1.25 for C grade, it has been reduced.

C 1.25. are you a mx13?

Unregistered 16-03-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159368)
Any idea of MI range for mx13(1) grade B ?

How to get B for mx13?
I thought MX13 only for a year? Then auto promote to MX12?

jrbearus 16-03-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159353)
250 - 350 depends on cep

CEP has been removed from calculation of MIs

Unregistered 16-03-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159394)
How to get B for mx13?
I thought MX13 only for a year? Then auto promote to MX12?

Some people with A lvls or Diploma started at a lower MX and eventually promoted themselves to MX13. Not everyone in MX13 is a fresh grad degree holder.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159279)
Yup 2008 crisis, the following year 09, mid year zero bonus, follow by 0.25 for year end inclusive 13th month.

Following year, 2010 economy picked up, bonus was good for year end of 2010.

2011 PB was damn good. Assuming if you getting 3 months, you will be getting another extra 2 months if I remember correctly. So total for that March alone is 5 months plus your salary 6 months.

A few of colleagues changed their car.

So I believe, once everything resume as per pre covid19, we will be reimbursed.

Thank you for your reply!

Unregistered 16-03-2021 05:16 PM

Quote:

So we have one confirmed source by one person here. Reduction by 0.06.

Lets wait for others.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 06:33 PM

Earlier posted confirmation of 5% cut with good intentions of sharing confirmed news that i know but i guess everyone here is just way too sceptical about any information that is not of their own personal experience. So i guess you guys here really have to see it to believe it therefore i think all others can stop sharing information, no one here will believe anything

Unregistered 16-03-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159400)
So we have one confirmed source by one person here. Reduction by 0.06.

Lets wait for others.

I recap PB and bonus are affected by fiscal year performance. Heard rumors of 5% drop.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 06:49 PM

I think they need some kind of proof. Because anyone can just say anything

Unregistered 16-03-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159396)
Some people with A lvls or Diploma started at a lower MX and eventually promoted themselves to MX13. Not everyone in MX13 is a fresh grad degree holder.

I thought that is for MX13i. The post was referring to MX13

Unregistered 16-03-2021 06:59 PM

Higher band no cut. Lower band cut.
That is 1 possibiility

Unregistered 16-03-2021 07:20 PM

Moving to a new PM role. Anyone recently clear cat 1a? Can share approx how many mth it take?

Unregistered 16-03-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159410)
Earlier posted confirmation of 5% cut with good intentions of sharing confirmed news that i know but i guess everyone here is just way too sceptical about any information that is not of their own personal experience. So i guess you guys here really have to see it to believe it therefore i think all others can stop sharing information, no one here will believe anything

Do you have any proof? Anything to support your statement that such thing is confirmed?

Unregistered 16-03-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159424)
Do you have any proof? Anything to support your statement that such thing is confirmed?

Nothing was release from HR yet, thus all this based on hear say by “someone”

This “someone” probably knew something from HR, or it could be a “leaked info”

I believe top managements, ie dir and above surely knew already.

Well, let’s cross our finger, if 5% not so bad,

So for me, I already calculated - 5% of my upcoming PB.

If got cut, at least you prepared, if no cut take it the extra is some bonus for you to enjoy.

Therefore at least you won’t feel so disappointed.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159423)
Moving to a new PM role. Anyone recently clear cat 1a? Can share approx how many mth it take?

Why not check with your organisation HR for clarity

Unregistered 16-03-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159410)

DPM Tharman was charged under the OSA for releasing a figure 1 day ahead of time when he was a young officer. So be careful of what you said, especially when it turn out to be true.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 09:05 PM

Seems like this is an increasingly toxic thread. People want to share news (maybe their bosses already told them personally) but people here are just so close minded in simply refusing to accept any possibility of that being true and even asking for proof of confirmation? You expect them to show you a printed letter? Would you do that? The idiot who asked that is really ridiculous

Unregistered 16-03-2021 10:13 PM

Reminded me of Britney Spears song.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159414)
I recap PB and bonus are affected by fiscal year performance. Heard rumors of 5% drop.

5% reduction before or after cpf?

Unregistered 16-03-2021 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159438)
Seems like this is an increasingly toxic thread. People want to share news (maybe their bosses already told them personally) but people here are just so close minded in simply refusing to accept any possibility of that being true and even asking for proof of confirmation? You expect them to show you a printed letter? Would you do that? The idiot who asked that is really ridiculous

i agree. there are a lot of these kind of people. maybe best not to say anything.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 08:32 AM

IMHO Any cut is unacceptable really...because it should be increased due to the current economic boom. Wuhan virus stock market drop was fleeting and it now reached new highs. Bitcoin and property market reached new highs too. COE also surged. They point to an economic boom. Even SIA price has rocketed to the moon. That's why sheng shiong gave up to 16mths bonus!

How can we feel relieved if there is a mild cut? There should be an increment not a cut to be aligned with the real economic situation.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159491)
IMHO Any cut is unacceptable really...because it should be increased due to the current economic boom. Wuhan virus stock market drop was fleeting and it now reached new highs. Bitcoin and property market reached new highs too. COE also surged. They point to an economic boom. Even SIA price has rocketed to the moon. That's why sheng shiong gave up to 16mths bonus!

How can we feel relieved if there is a mild cut? There should be an increment not a cut to be aligned with the real economic situation.

What economic boom? Singapore is in its worst recession EVER.

And you CS demand increase?

Omg I thought all the educated scholar smart talent are all CS.
Turn out to be just dumb average who want high paid iron rice bowl.

Should cut. Any increase will be used by opposition to sway vote in the next election

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159494)
What economic boom? Singapore is in its worst recession EVER.

And you CS demand increase?

Omg I thought all the educated scholar smart talent are all CS.
Turn out to be just dumb average who want high paid iron rice bowl.

Should cut. Any increase will be used by opposition to sway vote in the next election

Do not generalize please. Think carefully before you write.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159498)
Do not generalize please. Think carefully before you write.

Look it up la. Singapore GDP - 5.4% the worst ever in 2020.
You all kena cut 5% is consistent and logical to the performance of the country as a whole.

Bonus is not entitlement.

In a time where temadek salary freeze and cut bonus in solidarity while public sector keep increasing bonus and pay is a slap in the face of other sacrificing Singaporean.

Many companies fail to maintain their staff of still no wage increase this year.
No thanks to civil servant who failed to make Singapore grow.

So nope. Should cut. Not increase.
Performance is not measured by your increase work. Performance is and always a measure of monetary gain. Sheng shiojg did so cause all Singaporeans go and buy like mad from sheng shiong.

I'm not one of those mad who hoard supplies, so I didn't contribute to the sheng shiong bonus...

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:38 AM

Receive promo letter, looks like the promo merit increment has been cut alot too as compare to previous year

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159500)
Receive promo letter, looks like the promo merit increment has been cut alot too as compare to previous year

Thanks for contributing. Unlike the previous post troll who was lamenting on CS so much.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159502)
Thanks for contributing. Unlike the previous post troll who was lamenting on CS so much.

Not sure what's the point of speculating bonus etc.
Just wait for it. If its increase or decrease, makes no difference.

You're not going to quit your iron rice bowl anyway.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:11 AM

Yup CS want to compare compare. For what.
I thought CS understand that salary and increment and etc is confidential.

Simple instruction cannot follow. How can you really trust a civil servant to not spread confidential information under the secret act?

No wonder when got the locks own news. Civil servant so gan cheong spread news share with friends etc. To flex.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:28 AM

Promotion already out? I was told by colleague that it’s out and I didn’t hear any news for my promotion. Looks like I’m sideline again this year...

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159512)
Promotion already out? I was told by colleague that it’s out and I didn’t hear any news for my promotion. Looks like I’m sideline again this year...

Every year expect promotion ah.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159508)
Yup CS want to compare compare. For what.
I thought CS understand that salary and increment and etc is confidential.

Simple instruction cannot follow. How can you really trust a civil servant to not spread confidential information under the secret act?

No wonder when got the locks own news. Civil servant so gan cheong spread news share with friends etc. To flex.

Another troll.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:48 AM

Okay all stop trolling. HR has just spoken. Pac@gov payslip will be out on 20 Mar. PB will e paid out on 23 Mar. Period.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159515)
Okay all stop trolling. HR has just spoken. Pac@gov payslip will be out on 20 Mar. PB will e paid out on 23 Mar. Period.

I never received... How.