Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 09-03-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158353)
This year you get another B or a C+, you should be promoted.
But depends on your CEP which on one knows except HR...

Thanks for your comment. Much appreciated!

Unregistered 09-03-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158360)
Thanks for your comment. Much appreciated!

What is your qualification?

Unregistered 09-03-2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158362)
What is your qualification?

2nd class upper

Unregistered 09-03-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158356)
Got my PB. There is no cut in the quantum.

Dont bluff la.. everyone knows that u only know the quantum on 12 March..

Unregistered 09-03-2021 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158333)
You clowns have been begging for bonus news since day 1, do yourself a favour and stop barking

What u mean by begging.. it confirn plus chop will get la.. and PB never come out news so pls do not wait for it in the news...

Unregistered 09-03-2021 11:21 PM

Hi everyone, hoping to find out more about the PB quantum. If I received 2.5 months bonus for Performance grade B, how many months bonus for grade A? Thanks and appreciate any inputs.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158375)
Hi everyone, hoping to find out more about the PB quantum. If I received 2.5 months bonus for Performance grade B, how many months bonus for grade A? Thanks and appreciate any inputs.

What is your scheme?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158372)
Dont bluff la.. everyone knows that u only know the quantum on 12 March..

Is this standard across all ministry and statboard?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158387)
Is this standard across all ministry and statboard?

My one said late march then reveal out

jrbearus 10-03-2021 10:17 AM

Quick update on this (with no further details)
1. No salary freeze
2. Merit increment quantum will be lower
3. Lower performance bonus and not huge slash

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158325)
Anyone can advise whatís the criteria for promotion to mx10 from mx11A? Does 2 Bs for 2 straight years with boss informing you that they want to upgrade your CEP stand a good chance?

More dependent on CEP? Any opinions?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 158394)
Quick update on this (with no further details)
1. No salary freeze
2. Merit increment quantum will be lower
3. Lower performance bonus and not huge slash

How about promotions? Any cut in quota?

Anyone got their theirs yet?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158388)
My one said late march then reveal out

my side too.. will know banding and promotion these 2 weeks..
but bonus and increment will only know end of the month

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 158394)
Quick update on this (with no further details)
1. No salary freeze
2. Merit increment quantum will be lower
3. Lower performance bonus and not huge slash

Pray really no huge slash!

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158401)
my side too.. will know banding and promotion these 2 weeks..
but bonus and increment will only know end of the month

Fo ministry.. will get bonus end march but we know our PB grade on 12 March in PacGov. Thats y 11 March 2359 PacGov always jam.. all wanted to go in see their grade..

Unregistered 10-03-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158408)
Fo ministry.. will get bonus end march but we know our PB grade on 12 March in PacGov. Thats y 11 March 2359 PacGov always jam.. all wanted to go in see their grade..

How about for statboard?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158420)
How about for statboard?

It really varies across stat boards. I have worked at 4 sbs across 3 ministries and all 4 have different practices/timings.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158408)
Fo ministry.. will get bonus end march but we know our PB grade on 12 March in PacGov. Thats y 11 March 2359 PacGov always jam.. all wanted to go in see their grade..

u sure? pls dun mislead others

Unregistered 10-03-2021 06:17 PM

Is there a difference in quantum between C+ and C , between B+ and B?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158478)
u sure? pls dun mislead others

Goes to show u are not working in ministry.. so easy..

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158491)
Goes to show u are not working in ministry.. so easy..

PB is separate from usual salary that comes in on 12th. For PB, it has traditionally been on a Saturday and I recall for the past few years, it has been around 3rd week of March. Last year was 21 Mar iirc

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158493)
PB is separate from usual salary that comes in on 12th. For PB, it has traditionally been on a Saturday and I recall for the past few years, it has been around 3rd week of March. Last year was 21 Mar iirc

the SB i am at is
1. this week should know if you are promoted
2. next week should know banding
3. last week of mar will rcv letter on increment and bonus, payout on 31 march

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158493)
PB is separate from usual salary that comes in on 12th. For PB, it has traditionally been on a Saturday and I recall for the past few years, it has been around 3rd week of March. Last year was 21 Mar iirc

Yup, generally for past 13 years the PB DATES varies, from 21 to 24. However, last year we gotten it on 26 March.

The year before, which was 2019 and 2018 was on 22 March.

Typically they will stick to these dates.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158503)
the SB i am at is
1. this week should know if you are promoted
2. next week should know banding
3. last week of mar will rcv letter on increment and bonus, payout on 31 march

Been working for ministry and SB, the pay out for PB usually same across all boards, be it ministry or state board.

The difference is the quantum pay out. Ministries tends to have higher quantum compare with the state boards.

Hope this clarifies.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:19 PM

Hear say thereís 5% cut in the quantum pay out for PB. So far colleagues from 2 ministries been talking about it.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:39 PM

Mx11 c+ 2.5 mths

Unregistered 11-03-2021 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158491)
Goes to show u are not working in ministry.. so easy..

talk cock u champion, i with ministry for past 27yrs

Unregistered 11-03-2021 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158575)
talk cock u champion, i with ministry for past 27yrs

Yeah.. ministry of rojak.. muahahahha.. puik..

loming 11-03-2021 07:46 AM

Yes confirmed . Let say if suppose to get 2 month will become 1.25 month




Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158537)
Hear say thereís 5% cut in the quantum pay out for PB. So far colleagues from 2 ministries been talking about it.


Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loming (Post 158581)
Yes confirmed . Let say if suppose to get 2 month will become 1.25 month

How does a 5% cut translate to 1.25 mths from 2 mths?

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:20 AM

work 27years dunno pb will not be on the 12th? lol

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loming (Post 158581)
Yes confirmed . Let say if suppose to get 2 month will become 1.25 month

If itís 5% cut, it should be 1.75 if you get 2 months. Not 1.25.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158575)
talk cock u champion, i with ministry for past 27yrs

Do we really need to go down to this level? Doesn't reflect well on civil servants.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158591)
Do we really need to go down to this level? Doesn't reflect well on civil servants.

most likely a not very smart troll. just ignore him/her.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 10:56 AM

The earlier 5% reduction rumour is true. At least on my side it has been verified by people who recived their pb figures officially from their bosses

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158617)
The earlier 5% reduction rumour is true. At least on my side it has been verified by people who recived their pb figures officially from their bosses

to me, this is good news. much better than i expected. haha

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158536)
Been working for ministry and SB, the pay out for PB usually same across all boards, be it ministry or state board.

The difference is the quantum pay out. Ministries tends to have higher quantum compare with the state boards.

Hope this clarifies.

i thought generallu quantum is about the same.

mx11a, B - 3.5 for my 2020 bonus

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:02 PM

5% reduction is palateble to me

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158590)
If itís 5% cut, it should be 1.75 if you get 2 months. Not 1.25.

er.. 5% deduction of 2 months is 1.9

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158629)
er.. 5% deduction of 2 months is 1.9

Not 1.95 meh?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2