Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 19-08-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228480)
:) miracle will happen. Wait for Oct.

Honestly, I think should have across the board. Some stat boards already had it like PUB, BCA, HDB for instance. Just a matter of time ba..

Unregistered 19-08-2022 12:13 PM

At the ranking and promotion meeting, if your Director strongly supports and your CE approves, it will go through.

The Bs and Cs are more of a formality check to make sure the process is prim and proper.

At the end of the day, if your CE agrees for u to be promoted, u will be promoted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228343)
Need some advices. My grades are c (joined july) c+ c. In the coming appraisal is it possible for me to get promoted? My RO understand that it takes 2B within three years to get promoted but isint sure about my current stat board.

Unregistered 19-08-2022 01:56 PM

2nd year officer here, mx12 in ministry. Got a default C in first year and C+ in my second year. Any chance for promotion if I get a good grade for the third performance review? Thanks!

Unregistered 19-08-2022 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228484)
Honestly, I think should have across the board. Some stat boards already had it like PUB, BCA, HDB for instance. Just a matter of time ba..

There's no news from LTA too. Wonder if we will get any adjustment.

Unregistered 19-08-2022 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228513)
2nd year officer here, mx12 in ministry. Got a default C in first year and C+ in my second year. Any chance for promotion if I get a good grade for the third performance review? Thanks!

Are you a scholar? Or are you a pre-identified to in the pool or high potential individuals in your agency? If neither of the above, no.

Unregistered 19-08-2022 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228513)

No. Need to see if you can show you are capable of taking on higher level work at MX11.

Unregistered 19-08-2022 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228503)
At the ranking and promotion meeting, if your Director strongly supports and your CE approves, it will go through.

The Bs and Cs are more of a formality check to make sure the process is prim and proper.

At the end of the day, if your CE agrees for u to be promoted, u will be promoted.

Ya agree. I joined as MX12 and got promoted after 2 years (got C+ and B+). Got promoted again after 2 years (two C+s).

Unregistered 19-08-2022 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228521)
There's no news from LTA too. Wonder if we will get any adjustment.

i saw from another thread saying will have for LTA.. source is from LTA HR.. all the best to you!

Unregistered 20-08-2022 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228556)
Ya agree. I joined as MX12 and got promoted after 2 years (got C+ and B+). Got promoted again after 2 years (two C+s).

That's pretty fast, congrats!! Are you a scholar? :)

Unregistered 23-08-2022 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228574)
That's pretty fast, congrats!! Are you a scholar? :)

Nope not a PSC scholar
But I took internal ministry scholarship to do masters