Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Responder (Post 210002)
When you are in school, you are a big fish in a small pond. When you are in HQ, you are a small fish in a big pond. People you are up against at ranking is of higher calibre and capacity. So if you get thrown a lot of saikang or “opportunties” to showcase yourself, and still getting a C, it’s probably because your bosses don’t think you are as good as you think you are, and of course, in relative terms to your colleagues.

Hard truths to keep singapore going. Everyone thinks they damn good.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209850)
No lah, they generalise the grading ie B because they don’t want pple to compare. At the same time, general grading make those getting C- feel better. Quantum ant is tagged to individual PB grade ie C+ grader gets higher quantum amt than C grader, but statement will reflect as “C” only. Btw, which Min or SB you’re from ? Never hear of B- before.

OK. Maybe not explicitly in the PB letter but all the Bs are ranked, Cs are ranked. That is why there is a range of PB paid out for all Bs, Cs, etc. I have gotten different amounts for same grading of B. And there has been a year where my B is just $2k more than my C, for MX10.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209947)
So 2 mths for MX11 C means C- or C?

2 months for MX 11 - C grade

Unregistered 24-03-2022 08:00 PM

Pretty sure some of you have received the promotion news from bosses today. Congrats ! Keep up the good work.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210183)
Pretty sure some of you have received the promotion news from bosses today. Congrats ! Keep up the good work.

huh really ah..

Unregistered 24-03-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210183)

I received the news early last week. The official promo list will be out tomorrow for my ministry.

Unregistered 24-03-2022 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210196)
I received the news early last week. The official promo list will be out tomorrow for my ministry.

You from which ministry?

Unregistered 24-03-2022 10:42 PM

Quote:

So are you staying put in your current post or moving elsewhere (new post) prior to your promotion?

Unregistered 24-03-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

so soon? thought usually is in Apr/May?

Unregistered 25-03-2022 03:06 PM

Hi All, hopefully to get serious answers only, and from people who had worked or are working at LTA - if i quit 1 day after bonus payout on 31 march (i think?) , it is ok right? Is there any clawback period of bonus in LTA? Thanks!