Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 19-11-2013 10:19 PM

Stop judgin others usin ur microscopic mind... Stop feedin ur own ego by tramping on others! U r not perfect either. So what if the previous post was full of grammatically errors? Who sets the rules that one has to b grammatically perfect/construct sentences in perfect English on an Internet forum?

What a shame that the civil service are saturated with people who think too highly of themselves, because of their outstanding academic credentials...

Btw, are u a scholar or someone with first class honours?

Unregistered 21-11-2013 11:34 PM

I am not a scholar but i got a 1st class honours :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45420)
Stop judgin others usin ur microscopic mind... Stop feedin ur own ego by tramping on others! U r not perfect either. So what if the previous post was full of grammatically errors? Who sets the rules that one has to b grammatically perfect/construct sentences in perfect English on an Internet forum?

What a shame that the civil service are saturated with people who think too highly of themselves, because of their outstanding academic credentials...

Btw, are u a scholar or someone with first class honours?

Unregistered 21-11-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45497)

i oso got first cl hons what. yuo big deal meh? btw. you sound stupid. your first cl from universiti of congo is it?

Unregistered 22-11-2013 09:56 AM

no wonder there are many "revolts" these days...all these civil servant tyrants who tink way too highly of themselves...comin up with nonsensical policy that doesnt spare a tot for those on the ground...esp the one with first class hons, it's pretty evident that he's on such person...however, i do hope that he scales high in civil svc and hold great position. one day, i'd hope he made a severely wrong decision which resulted him fallin hard on the ground...or beta still being publicly shamed...

dude...do curb ur cocky attitude...

Unregistered 22-11-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45519)
no wonder there are many "revolts" these days...all these civil servant tyrants who tink way too highly of themselves...comin up with nonsensical policy that doesnt spare a tot for those on the ground...esp the one with first class hons, it's pretty evident that he's on such person...however, i do hope that he scales high in civil svc and hold great position. one day, i'd hope he made a severely wrong decision which resulted him fallin hard on the ground...or beta still being publicly shamed...

dude...do curb ur cocky attitude...

I really hote those high ranking officers who look down on people who are less educated than them.. to start with, they are not at the very top only halfway through but ya ya like top man like that. Thats y i never see such person go all the way top.. they only know how to carry balls..

Unregistered 09-04-2015 03:48 PM

For ministry ppl, have you all received your PB for this year?

Unregistered 09-04-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45497)

U bought ur degree from India right?

Anyway even if u have a first class, someone like u will not go very far, assuming u r who u claimed to be.

Just so you know, intelligent and capable people i have worked with are usually humble and down to earth, makes me doubt if your posts are genuine.

For the person who posted that you got 4Bs and not promoted, i am afraid the asshole above is right and that promotion is strictly based on CEP.

I was in your shoes once, so i know how it feels, don't lose faith, keep sowing seeds and you will reap what you sowed. Someday, u will find urself speaking above that 1st class honors loser.

Unregistered 10-04-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65253)
For ministry ppl, have you all received your PB for this year?

If you are "ministry ppl", you should know. :)

If you are not "ministry ppl", you don't need to know. :P

Unregistered 10-04-2015 09:30 AM

The only 'first class' honours are those people who slogged n start their own businesses. Their level of stress far surpass anyone. (or those who worked their way up whilst upgrading on their studies)

Those that just use academics and seniority mentality needs to do self-check on themselves. What age and era are we in now? Sitting behind their elite team of grads with colorful certification but no real world experience. Relaxing on their well polished leather Director armchair while just poking at the slides are a real joke when sometimes you wonder if they even know or remember how to write their own.

Riviera 17-08-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 29528)
but not all civil servant can get B grade

also compare the B grade at MX12 and B grade at MX11, the no. of mths of bonus is also difference...

base on year 2011 n 2012 PB data:

C grade
MX13=1.5mth
MX12=1.5mth
MX11=1.75mth

C+ grade
MX11=2.5mth

B grade
MX13=2.5mth
MX12=2.5mth
MX11=3.0mth

A grade
MX12=3.0mth

People, what's the equivalent PB quantums in stat boards eg LTA? Heard stat board PB quantums are much lower.
Tks.