Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 14-11-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190007)
Why isn’t it not possible for a month bonus? Year end bonus is based on nation GDP, hence this year GDP is estimated 6.5% on Oct 2021. - can check MTI website.

Therefore, public service should be getting probably 1-1.2 month, based on the history.

The highest payout was 1.1.

This year mid year we got 0.3. Typical in a good year, public service gets 1.5 months, July and year end.

Pb payout on March, and nobody knows how much you getting. It strictly P&C.

^ Anyway curious on above post, really possible to be 1 month? i think more likely 0.3 - 0.7 at the most

just to ask, for those on contract, yet to be confirmed (or unlikely to, just extended)

they have this clause of 13 month bonus right? so assuming the person joined in june, means he wont be getting the 13th month bonus right? because he is not entitled to it in December?

He will only get the "completion" bonus or 13 month bonus in June next year? Is this how it works? or will he get pro-rated ?

Unregistered 14-11-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190017)
^ Anyway curious on above post, really possible to be 1 month? i think more likely 0.3 - 0.7 at the most

just to ask, for those on contract, yet to be confirmed (or unlikely to, just extended)

they have this clause of 13 month bonus right? so assuming the person joined in june, means he wont be getting the 13th month bonus right? because he is not entitled to it in December?

He will only get the "completion" bonus or 13 month bonus in June next year? Is this how it works? or will he get pro-rated ?

The employee who joined in June is entitled to a pro-rated 13th month bonus (i.e., half of the amount in this case)

Unregistered 14-11-2021 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190007)
Why isn’t it not possible for a month bonus? Year end bonus is based on nation GDP, hence this year GDP is estimated 6.5% on Oct 2021. - can check MTI website.

Therefore, public service should be getting probably 1-1.2 month, based on the history.

The highest payout was 1.1.

This year mid year we got 0.3. Typical in a good year, public service gets 1.5 months, July and year end.

Pb payout on March, and nobody knows how much you getting. It strictly P&C.

Pray it's 0.7 and above!!!!

Unregistered 15-11-2021 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190017)

Based on tracked of history, it is possible to get 1 month. However, as for now it’s purely a speculation. If I can predict, and my prediction comes true, then good for all right. Haha.

Not sure, what contract you’re in. Some contract only up to 11 months, cause don’t want to give the bonuses.

If he joined in June, the bonus will be pro rated. Out of 365 days you only work xxx of days. So will get this much. Hope this clarifies.

Unregistered 18-11-2021 07:46 PM

Wat the rumours for year end bonus?

Unregistered 18-11-2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190474)
Wat the rumours for year end bonus?

Tia gong 0.3. very reliable source.

Unregistered 18-11-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190475)

Go away. This place is not for you.

Unregistered 18-11-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Tiagong your KKJ is safe and no need to tok cos reliable source failed you.

Please go away. Thank you…😌

Unregistered 19-11-2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 190486)
Tiagong your KKJ is safe and no need to tok cos reliable source failed you.

Please go away. Thank you…😌

i am hoping for anything 0.5 and above.. * pray!

Unregistered 19-11-2021 07:32 AM

Quote:

Chilli source or tomato source