Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 12-08-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179932)
Joined in end June 2021, will I get any prorated performance bonus next year March?

yup. you will still need to do apprasial. but likely default banding

Unregistered 12-08-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179933)
yup. you will still need to do apprasial. but likely default banding

Is default banding a C? And usually a C is how many months of bonus in a ministry? For MX 12 and 13

Unregistered 12-08-2021 10:35 PM

Anyone knows if management associate in public sector will get AVC, 13th month bonus etc?

Unregistered 10-09-2021 04:10 PM

1. Is it true that there is a limit in number for grading within the team? so for example, the team only 5 people, then only maybe max 2/3 can get B grade

2. Who determines the CEP, and when is your CEP calculated?

Unregistered 30-09-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182584)
1. Is it true that there is a limit in number for grading within the team? so for example, the team only 5 people, then only maybe max 2/3 can get B grade

2. Who determines the CEP, and when is your CEP calculated?


Not within the team but across the entire scheme u are in. For example if u are under X scheme, u will be ranked against other ppl in x scheme. In the entire x scheme only x% will get grade A, x% get grade b, etc. So yes its possible that ur entire team may get Grade A if all of u are damn good. But promotion will still depend on whether there is a slot for the estab for ur team/department.

Unregistered 30-09-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 184744)
Not within the team but across the entire scheme u are in. For example if u are under X scheme, u will be ranked against other ppl in x scheme. In the entire x scheme only x% will get grade A, x% get grade b, etc. So yes its possible that ur entire team may get Grade A if all of u are damn good. But promotion will still depend on whether there is a slot for the estab for ur team/department.

Should be within scheme and within subgrade.

Unregistered 03-10-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179938)
Is default banding a C? And usually a C is how many months of bonus in a ministry? For MX 12 and 13

Yes. For MX 13 and 12, a C grade gives 1.5 months PB.

Unregistered 03-10-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185123)
Yes. For MX 13 and 12, a C grade gives 1.5 months PB.

Imagine getting graded C for something and still getting a bonus. Civil service really good life.

Unregistered 03-10-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185123)
Yes. For MX 13 and 12, a C grade gives 1.5 months PB.

Is there C+ and C- or just C? Also, which month is pb paid?

Thank you.

Unregistered 04-10-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185127)
Imagine getting graded C for something and still getting a bonus. Civil service really good life.

Nothing to be ashamed about getting a C grade. It means you have performed to expectations.

E: Prepare to launch Ejection Seat plus Blacklisted by all Ministries Forever
D: Below Expectations
C: Fulfilled Expectations
B: Exceptional Contribution to Organisation
A: Exceptional Contribution that impacts Beyond Organisation

Just some vague guide.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2