Civil Service Performance Bonus - Page 266 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Civil Service Performance Bonus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2651 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bragging about 0.8 months bonus. Pretty much sums up public sector.
r u ok? add pb + 13th month = min 3.8 for low performance grader. r u ok ?? salty fella

Reply With Quote
  #2652 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
r u ok? add pb + 13th month = min 3.8 for low performance grader. r u ok ?? salty fella
Not salty enough to be thinking about private sector in this thread. Min 3.8 month with your base also want to brag? LOL

Reply With Quote
  #2653 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not salty enough to be thinking about private sector in this thread. Min 3.8 month with your base also want to brag? LOL
the fact that you replied = you salty. low base? that is your hypothesis. show salary slip please npnt ? hehehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehehheheheh i am glad i salt you up today

Reply With Quote
  #2654 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not salty enough to be thinking about private sector in this thread. Min 3.8 month with your base also want to brag? LOL
not siding anyone.... what is your base?
Reply With Quote
  #2655 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
not siding anyone.... what is your base?
8k with 4 YOE. Avg bonus 3.5.
Reply With Quote
  #2656 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the fact that you replied = you salty. low base? that is your hypothesis. show salary slip please npnt ? hehehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehehheheheh i am glad i salt you up today
Ew. Public sector people really damn disgusting, even the way they talk.
Reply With Quote

  #2657 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
8k with 4 YOE. Avg bonus 3.5.
HAHAHAHA 8k???? my base is 8.5 and i am only 3.5 years into my work. r u OK ????????? HAHAHHAHAH BASE LOWER, OVERALL PACKAGE ALSO LOWER.....
Reply With Quote
  #2658 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HAHAHAHA 8k???? my base is 8.5 and i am only 3.5 years into my work. r u OK ????????? HAHAHHAHAH BASE LOWER, OVERALL PACKAGE ALSO LOWER.....
So you are pulling in >124k TC in the civil service with 3.5 YOE? Just curious, your other friends in CS - their level of IQ got low enough to buy your story? Just leave the private sector alone la.

You want to dream of breaking in just apply silently, don’t need to bring PS into the picture every time got 0.3months bonus LOL
Reply With Quote
  #2659 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So you are pulling in >124k TC in the civil service with 3.5 YOE? Just curious, your other friends in CS - their level of IQ got low enough to buy your story? Just leave the private sector alone la.

You want to dream of breaking in just apply silently, don’t need to bring PS into the picture every time got 0.3months bonus LOL
you are stupid enough to think that the everyone is public sector is getting paid the same. the majority of them do, but there is a small group of public sector employees on specialise scheme and you will be surprised at their package. no doubt that private sector will earn more after 6 years. but mean while at your 4th year. just admit that you are earning lesser than me. please get out of this thread since you earn lesser than me. stay salty
Reply With Quote
  #2660 (permalink)  
Old 19-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you are stupid enough to think that the everyone is public sector is getting paid the same. the majority of them do, but there is a small group of public sector employees on specialise scheme and you will be surprised at their package. no doubt that private sector will earn more after 6 years. but mean while at your 4th year. just admit that you are earning lesser than me. please get out of this thread since you earn lesser than me. stay salty
I drawing 12k per month. Fresh grad. BB FO. Now get out of this thread. Stay salty and “special”.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bonus, civil service, performance bonus

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From civil service to banks alwaysnforever Income and Jobs 25 08-06-2013 08:06 PM
Civil Service Bonus 2007 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 18-03-2010 12:42 PM
Civil Service Bonus 2008, and pay cut for ministers Salary.sg Income and Jobs 10 20-01-2009 11:22 PM
Civil Service Bonus mid-2008 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 15-07-2008 01:40 AM
Half-month bonus for civil servants Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 21-05-2008 05:41 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,768 Replies, 4,636,850 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,640 Replies, 7,366,042 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,016 Replies, 2,511,587 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,701 Replies, 4,362,962 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,022 Replies, 525,998 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,787 Replies, 1,418,947 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
737 Replies, 201,879 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,718 Replies, 1,293,087 Views
Breaking the Letter Of Commitment... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 26,378 Views
How is HTX Associate Programme... ( 1 2 3)
27 Replies, 7,283 Views
Process Engineer Salary
3 Replies, 5,150 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,914 Replies, 1,759,060 Views
Starting Pay for CS/Ministries... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
248 Replies, 111,494 Views
Maybe it's rosy after all
1 Replies, 1,551 Views
Best-paying jobs in the US
1 Replies, 2,785 Views
Bad for dragon babies
1 Replies, 2,210 Views
NTU graduates starting pay
1 Replies, 5,423 Views
IT salary benchmark
1 Replies, 2,447 Views
Income tax child relief
1 Replies, 2,034 Views
Best paying jobs: Executive
2 Replies, 3,306 Views
Secret of Singapore's success
1 Replies, 1,834 Views
Get out of engineering
1 Replies, 2,525 Views
Top paying industry
1 Replies, 3,325 Views
Median income by age group
1 Replies, 8,091 Views
IT Salary Benchmarks
2 Replies, 1,592 Views
Salary Increment to be 5.2%
1 Replies, 3,667 Views
Millionaire Hawkers
3 Replies, 2,468 Views
Income Percentile
8 Replies, 2,706 Views
Compare Your Income
3 Replies, 2,460 Views
Strong Employment Growth
6 Replies, 1,923 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2