Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 29-03-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162355)
If the train delay happened in 2021 should only affect performance in 2022.
So your suggestion is denied.

Than MOM shud not even have PB

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:45 PM

Was told by HR that itís not time for promotion yet because current pay is still far from the ceiling of my grade. Does this even make sense?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 08:58 PM

Promotion from MX11A to MX10
 
What is the typical timeframe for promotion from MX11A to MX10 in MOE?
Does grades for the past 2 years cum current year matter in determining promotion?

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162440)
Was told by HR that itís not time for promotion yet because current pay is still far from the ceiling of my grade. Does this even make sense?

Sounds very stupid. Should appeal if it's really the reason. But then again it may just be a lazy excuse they are using rather than an actual reason.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162440)
Was told by HR that itís not time for promotion yet because current pay is still far from the ceiling of my grade. Does this even make sense?

Rubbish. Promotions happen in the middle of the range as well.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:20 PM

Promotion dependent on cep

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:26 PM

B+ 3.25mths stat board

Unregistered 29-03-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162445)
Sounds very stupid. Should appeal if it's really the reason. But then again it may just be a lazy excuse they are using rather than an actual reason.

Head of division made an appeal to the top management yet still got pushed back. Canít think of any other reason other than Iím not good enough. They can be honest about this instead of giving lame excuse.

Unregistered 29-03-2021 11:47 PM

Performance rating: A
PB: 4.25

Unregistered 30-03-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162451)
Head of division made an appeal to the top management yet still got pushed back. Canít think of any other reason other than Iím not good enough. They can be honest about this instead of giving lame excuse.

You need very strong reason to appeal. I have seen successful appeal for better PB, but not for promotion.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2