Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:42 AM

everyone is a taxpayer so by that token, civil servants are paying their own salary?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160847)
B+ already 3.8? Wow

i got 4 last year.. also B+

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:09 AM

Looks the the elusive A grader do come to this forum.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160900)
Looks the the elusive A grader do come to this forum.

A is super rare man. i am in IT division of a SB. my colleague got an A this year due to his huge contribution during covid period.

my CIO say he is the first ever band A in IT division.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160930)
A is super rare man. i am in IT division of a SB. my colleague got an A this year due to his huge contribution during covid period.

my CIO say he is the first ever band A in IT division.

PB is confidential. I somehow doubt your CIO will tell who has what grading.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160932)
PB is confidential. I somehow doubt your CIO will tell who has what grading.

haha. of cose my CIO didnt tell me.. my CIO told him..
and he tell me..

btw, its not PB, i only know his banding

Unregistered 24-03-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160988)
haha. of cose my CIO didnt tell me.. my CIO told him..
and he tell me..

btw, its not PB, i only know his banding

PB is confidential. He's not supposed to tell him.
And he is not supposed to tell you.

I'm going to report this.
Which ministry are you in again?
It division. Which ministry.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160990)
PB is confidential. He's not supposed to tell him.
And he is not supposed to tell you.

I'm going to report this.
Which ministry are you in again?
It division. Which ministry.

Your mother ministry

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160990)
PB is confidential. He's not supposed to tell him.
And he is not supposed to tell you.

I'm going to report this.
Which ministry are you in again?
It division. Which ministry.

Please please please I beg you!! Don't report me please!! I have an aged mother, my wife, and 3 young children to feed! I can't lose this job!! Please have mercy on me and not report to govtec data processing unit!! Please!!

Unregistered 24-03-2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160990)
PB is confidential. He's not supposed to tell him.
And he is not supposed to tell you.

I'm going to report this.
Which ministry are you in again?
It division. Which ministry.

I from MOM app developer division, got balls come report


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2