Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:40 AM

Does anyone know what is LTA LTE Grade 6 default performance grade and quantum? Joined after cut off date so no ranking

Unregistered 23-03-2021 07:46 AM

Junior regular in saf here, got B for grading. Receiving 1.9 month PB

Is 1.9 consider low? Saw people posting getting B but 2 months plus pb

Thanks!

Unregistered 23-03-2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160573)

Thanks!

Good lo. So many private sector doesn't even have bonus this year and salary freeze.
While the Singapore government keep giving merit increment and bonuses out to civil servant using tax payers money.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160576)
Good lo. So many private sector doesn't even have bonus this year and salary freeze.
While the Singapore government keep giving merit increment and bonuses out to civil servant using tax payers money.

So now it's a case of, "when I can't eat the cake, I don't expect anyone else to eat it; when I'm eating my cake, I will talk you down and make you feel like you don't deserve to eat the cake."

Never have I heard anyone saying "Private sector paying so well now, I think CS should also up their game and increase bonus/salary".

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160586)
So now it's a case of, "when I can't eat the cake, I don't expect anyone else to eat it; when I'm eating my cake, I will talk you down and make you feel like you don't deserve to eat the cake."

Never have I heard anyone saying "Private sector paying so well now, I think CS should also up their game and increase bonus/salary".

Totally agree with your comment.
When times are good, private sector smiling to the bank.
When times are bad, they say so much about Civil Servant.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160587)
Totally agree with your comment.
When times are good, private sector smiling to the bank.
When times are bad, they say so much about Civil Servant.

When time are good, private and public sector smiling to the bank.
When time are bad, private recession and public sector complain not getting enough bonus.

Enuff said.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160573)

Thanks!

Because you're a junior regular. The lower the job grade, the lower the quantum of PB. Hence an LTC getting a B will get a higher quantum of PB compared to an LTA getting a B.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160589)
When time are good, private and public sector smiling to the bank.
When time are bad, private recession and public sector complain not getting enough bonus.

Enuff said.

You might want to consider the amount of bonuses the private sector received when times are good compare to the public sector.
And should also consider the basic salary too.
If anyone feel CS is iron rice bowl or shake leg and earn huge wages, your are free to join. No point critising just to vent your jealousy when you do not know the other side.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:38 AM

they come here and make noise because they are salty. Other people get their bonus, you don't have then scold them for?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:43 AM

There's nothing noble about being a civil servant in Singapore.
Just think about money and promotion.

I strongly believe civil servant are more money minded because they feel trapped.
And don't dare to come out into private sector.

Private sector. Not happy. Resign. Find another job with higher pay.
Civil servant. Don't want to resign cause lose out.. All those years.. Add up promotion bonus etc.

So just one long marathon. Out lasting each other. Complaining who got promoted. Who doesn't.
Scholar vs farmer bla bla.

Anything but themselves.

Really sad.