Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159516)
I never received... How.

Oi, today is still 17 march.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159517)
Oi, today is still 17 march.

I mean I haven't receive email from HR about those dates...

Unregistered 17-03-2021 11:14 AM

Anyone knows if promotion increment is set at 250?

Unregistered 17-03-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159513)
Every year expect promotion ah.

Every year expect, every year didnít get. Work keep doing, credit all the others take.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159500)
Receive promo letter, looks like the promo merit increment has been cut alot too as compare to previous year

Mind sharing is it around half of the usual norm?

Unregistered 17-03-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159520)
Every year expect, every year didnít get. Work keep doing, credit all the others take.

Then don't let other people take the credit lo.unless oh boy, your job is nothing significant that only you can do... Without you... Also can proceed. Then why give uoi promotion?

Unregistered 17-03-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159522)
Mind sharing is it around half of the usual norm?

Seems half of it

Unregistered 17-03-2021 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159529)
Seems half of it

I see.. :(

Unregistered 17-03-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159531)
I see.. :(

Good. This shows the salary compensation is just and fair according to economic performance.

Imagine civil servant channeling tax payer money into salary for the select few while the whole Singapore is struggling...

Sg government not so dumb OK.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159532)
Good. This shows the salary compensation is just and fair according to economic performance.

Imagine civil servant channeling tax payer money into salary for the select few while the whole Singapore is struggling...

Sg government not so dumb OK.

I see that another troll is here.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2