Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159498)
Do not generalize please. Think carefully before you write.

Look it up la. Singapore GDP - 5.4% the worst ever in 2020.
You all kena cut 5% is consistent and logical to the performance of the country as a whole.

Bonus is not entitlement.

In a time where temadek salary freeze and cut bonus in solidarity while public sector keep increasing bonus and pay is a slap in the face of other sacrificing Singaporean.

Many companies fail to maintain their staff of still no wage increase this year.
No thanks to civil servant who failed to make Singapore grow.

So nope. Should cut. Not increase.
Performance is not measured by your increase work. Performance is and always a measure of monetary gain. Sheng shiojg did so cause all Singaporeans go and buy like mad from sheng shiong.

I'm not one of those mad who hoard supplies, so I didn't contribute to the sheng shiong bonus...

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:38 AM

Receive promo letter, looks like the promo merit increment has been cut alot too as compare to previous year

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159500)
Receive promo letter, looks like the promo merit increment has been cut alot too as compare to previous year

Thanks for contributing. Unlike the previous post troll who was lamenting on CS so much.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159502)
Thanks for contributing. Unlike the previous post troll who was lamenting on CS so much.

Not sure what's the point of speculating bonus etc.
Just wait for it. If its increase or decrease, makes no difference.

You're not going to quit your iron rice bowl anyway.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:11 AM

Yup CS want to compare compare. For what.
I thought CS understand that salary and increment and etc is confidential.

Simple instruction cannot follow. How can you really trust a civil servant to not spread confidential information under the secret act?

No wonder when got the locks own news. Civil servant so gan cheong spread news share with friends etc. To flex.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:28 AM

Promotion already out? I was told by colleague that itís out and I didnít hear any news for my promotion. Looks like Iím sideline again this year...

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159512)
Promotion already out? I was told by colleague that itís out and I didnít hear any news for my promotion. Looks like Iím sideline again this year...

Every year expect promotion ah.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159508)
Yup CS want to compare compare. For what.
I thought CS understand that salary and increment and etc is confidential.

Simple instruction cannot follow. How can you really trust a civil servant to not spread confidential information under the secret act?

No wonder when got the locks own news. Civil servant so gan cheong spread news share with friends etc. To flex.

Another troll.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:48 AM

Okay all stop trolling. HR has just spoken. [email protected] payslip will be out on 20 Mar. PB will e paid out on 23 Mar. Period.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159515)
Okay all stop trolling. HR has just spoken. [email protected] payslip will be out on 20 Mar. PB will e paid out on 23 Mar. Period.

I never received... How.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2