Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 16-03-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159424)
Do you have any proof? Anything to support your statement that such thing is confirmed?

Nothing was release from HR yet, thus all this based on hear say by “someone”

This “someone” probably knew something from HR, or it could be a “leaked info”

I believe top managements, ie dir and above surely knew already.

Well, let’s cross our finger, if 5% not so bad,

So for me, I already calculated - 5% of my upcoming PB.

If got cut, at least you prepared, if no cut take it the extra is some bonus for you to enjoy.

Therefore at least you won’t feel so disappointed.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159423)
Moving to a new PM role. Anyone recently clear cat 1a? Can share approx how many mth it take?

Why not check with your organisation HR for clarity

Unregistered 16-03-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159410)
Earlier posted confirmation of 5% cut with good intentions of sharing confirmed news that i know but i guess everyone here is just way too sceptical about any information that is not of their own personal experience. So i guess you guys here really have to see it to believe it therefore i think all others can stop sharing information, no one here will believe anything

DPM Tharman was charged under the OSA for releasing a figure 1 day ahead of time when he was a young officer. So be careful of what you said, especially when it turn out to be true.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 09:05 PM

Seems like this is an increasingly toxic thread. People want to share news (maybe their bosses already told them personally) but people here are just so close minded in simply refusing to accept any possibility of that being true and even asking for proof of confirmation? You expect them to show you a printed letter? Would you do that? The idiot who asked that is really ridiculous

Unregistered 16-03-2021 10:13 PM

Reminded me of Britney Spears song.

Unregistered 16-03-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159414)
I recap PB and bonus are affected by fiscal year performance. Heard rumors of 5% drop.

5% reduction before or after cpf?

Unregistered 16-03-2021 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159438)
Seems like this is an increasingly toxic thread. People want to share news (maybe their bosses already told them personally) but people here are just so close minded in simply refusing to accept any possibility of that being true and even asking for proof of confirmation? You expect them to show you a printed letter? Would you do that? The idiot who asked that is really ridiculous

i agree. there are a lot of these kind of people. maybe best not to say anything.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 08:32 AM

IMHO Any cut is unacceptable really...because it should be increased due to the current economic boom. Wuhan virus stock market drop was fleeting and it now reached new highs. Bitcoin and property market reached new highs too. COE also surged. They point to an economic boom. Even SIA price has rocketed to the moon. That's why sheng shiong gave up to 16mths bonus!

How can we feel relieved if there is a mild cut? There should be an increment not a cut to be aligned with the real economic situation.

Unregistered 17-03-2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159491)
IMHO Any cut is unacceptable really...because it should be increased due to the current economic boom. Wuhan virus stock market drop was fleeting and it now reached new highs. Bitcoin and property market reached new highs too. COE also surged. They point to an economic boom. Even SIA price has rocketed to the moon. That's why sheng shiong gave up to 16mths bonus!

How can we feel relieved if there is a mild cut? There should be an increment not a cut to be aligned with the real economic situation.

What economic boom? Singapore is in its worst recession EVER.

And you CS demand increase?

Omg I thought all the educated scholar smart talent are all CS.
Turn out to be just dumb average who want high paid iron rice bowl.

Should cut. Any increase will be used by opposition to sway vote in the next election

Unregistered 17-03-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159494)
What economic boom? Singapore is in its worst recession EVER.

And you CS demand increase?

Omg I thought all the educated scholar smart talent are all CS.
Turn out to be just dumb average who want high paid iron rice bowl.

Should cut. Any increase will be used by opposition to sway vote in the next election

Do not generalize please. Think carefully before you write.