Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

jrbearus 13-03-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159107)
What is the time norm to get promoted in between each superscale grades ?

I do not know the time norm for the various grades (9, 8, 7....). I know bosses who have been on 9 for almost 20 years.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159016)
my friend from one of the SB receive their PB letter. accordingly to him, no cut.
but not sure is it same across all SB and Min

er. so many posts because this. my bad. i mean he had received his eletter.
anyway, he is from MPA. if that helps.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 09:06 PM

Hmm, that's odd. I didn't receive any letter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159114)
er. so many posts because this. my bad. i mean he had received his eletter.
anyway, he is from MPA. if that helps.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159101)
So which Stat Board?

I transferred from CPF to NParks recently. CPF doesn’t hand out PB letter but NParks does. Wonder how r u even in public service when your mindset is so narrow. Better off being a frog in the well.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 10:49 PM

Don't sprout nonsense please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159117)
I transferred from CPF to NParks recently. CPF doesn’t hand out PB letter but NParks does. Wonder how r u even in public service when your mindset is so narrow. Better off being a frog in the well.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159115)
Hmm, that's odd. I didn't receive any letter.

u are also from mpa? anyway, no reason for my friend to troll me.
btw, i m from other SB, still waiting for news like most of us here

Unregistered 13-03-2021 11:13 PM

Zhun bo? CPF and NParks are on different schemes. How to transfer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159117)
I transferred from CPF to NParks

recently. CPF doesn’t hand out PB letter but NParks does. Wonder how r u even in public service when your mindset is so narrow. Better off being a frog in the well.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159123)
Zhun bo? CPF and NParks are on different schemes. How to transfer.

Cpf i farm ppl life savings
Npark i farm the land

Both farmers
Skillset same
Why cannot transfer???

Unregistered 13-03-2021 11:46 PM

Lol, posts still arguing on a letter. Who right who wrong? Does it matter? Don't even know who is who here.

We all know info here can be real can be fake. We also know also as govt officers we need to be careful of what we say, especially information that may be confidential. And people working on govt maybe extra careful, even naming agency may also be uncomfortable worrying people can guess. So what do you expect?

Internet and the world has always been like this. You can't control or change. End of day, what may be true to 1 may not be true to another. And the only fact is that at this time, most likely our fate is sealed and the results will be out very soon, in less than 2-3 weeks or even less for some.

Hence, good luck to everyone!

Unregistered 14-03-2021 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159126)
Lol, posts still arguing on a letter. Who right who wrong? Does it matter? Don't even know who is who here.

We all know info here can be real can be fake. We also know also as govt officers we need to be careful of what we say, especially information that may be confidential. And people working on govt maybe extra careful, even naming agency may also be uncomfortable worrying people can guess. So what do you expect?

Internet and the world has always been like this. You can't control or change. End of day, what may be true to 1 may not be true to another. And the only fact is that at this time, most likely our fate is sealed and the results will be out very soon, in less than 2-3 weeks or even less for some.

Hence, good luck to everyone!

haha. ya. 2 more weeks everyone will know


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2