Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

jrbearus 13-03-2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159036)
Agree.. I am in a stat board too and there always been PB letter..

There has not been hardcopy letter for more than a decade now. All letters are electronic and posted in the HR system ([email protected], ACE and etc). Only promotion letters are still being printed out but this should be history in the next few years as new system is being rolled out across ministry and SB.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrbearus (Post 159042)
There has not been hardcopy letter for more than a decade now. All letters are electronic and posted in the HR system ([email protected], ACE and etc). Only promotion letters are still being printed out but this should be history in the next few years as new system is being rolled out across ministry and SB.

i am from a SB.. no more hardcopy letter..
but our PB announcement date varies every year, last year was shared on 11 march for promotees, 15 march for non promotees. this year have not year anything yet.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 10:20 AM

probably poor upbringing. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159040)
yalor, idiot act smart


Unregistered 13-03-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159046)
i am from a SB.. no more hardcopy letter..
but our PB announcement date varies every year, last year was shared on 11 march for promotees, 15 march for non promotees. this year have not year anything yet.

Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.

Unregistered 13-03-2021 12:26 PM

which Ministry is that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 12:27 PM

fake news again. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.


Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.

Do you live under the bridge?

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159051)
Im from ministry. My ministry still printsnout pb letter so that bosses can still handnwrite their thanks. So pls dont assume you dont have letter doesnt mean the whole universe decided to stop.

If print out then it's not confidential liao..

Pass around.. Everyone can see..

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159066)
If print out then it's not confidential liao..

Pass around.. Everyone can see..

Pls dont shoot the people that are just sharing their experience.. isnt that what this forum is for.. if you dont have it doesnt mean others dont too..

Unregistered 13-03-2021 01:46 PM

I left my SB last year and as of last year, my PB letter was still printed in hard copy and bosses will hand it to us personally. URA under MND.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2