Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 12-03-2021 09:16 AM

Dunno who's that person who claim he/she is CS and saw the PB. Damn ass indeed

Unregistered 12-03-2021 10:10 AM

Troller

Anyone can post anything here anonymously so don't be surprised by those who lives in the internet world just to troll and created fake news for their own amusement. Anyway PB's norm has rarely changed. So just wait till later part of the month and u will get it somehow if u r entitled to it. No point being trolled.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:22 AM

maybe the person saw his old pb and thought jt was the new one haha

Unregistered 12-03-2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158847)
maybe the person saw his old pb and thought jt was the new one haha

Is it true that one must get 2-3yrs B grading to qualify for a promotion. Tat's too challenging..

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158848)
Is it true that one must get 2-3yrs B grading to qualify for a promotion. Tat's too challenging..

You should check with your boss and HR.
Also you need a boss who is willing to fight for your promotion. You are being compare across the board.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158848)

It is challenging if you are not the chosen/favoured ones. I know a new joiner getting B for first full appraisal, where the RO had to write long statement to justify. But for me, first 3 years RO can tell me i still new and a C grade is normal. 4th yr C+ she say very good liao, very few get B. 5th year back to C grade and she says she will fight for better projects for me next yr (i.e. 2020). Waiting to see what cock reason she will give for my 6th appraisal in a few days.

Unregistered 12-03-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158855)
It is challenging if you are not the chosen/favoured ones. I know a new joiner getting B for first full appraisal, where the RO had to write long statement to justify. But for me, first 3 years RO can tell me i still new and a C grade is normal. 4th yr C+ she say very good liao, very few get B. 5th year back to C grade and she says she will fight for better projects for me next yr (i.e. 2020). Waiting to see what cock reason she will give for my 6th appraisal in a few days.

i first year B, this year should be B+..
my RO (DD), D and GD push me for promotion to mx10.

but was told to be prepare if rejected by HR. because HR got alot of questions.
until now still not sure. anyway, will take it as a bonus if i am promoted

Unregistered 12-03-2021 01:11 PM

What is the estimate salary range for mx10 and mx11a?

Which mx is SAD?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158859)
i first year B, this year should be B+..
my RO (DD), D and GD push me for promotion to mx10.

but was told to be prepare if rejected by HR. because HR got alot of questions.
until now still not sure. anyway, will take it as a bonus if i am promoted

If you were to make an educated guess, what do you think your cep is?

Unregistered 12-03-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158855)

Ya I agree. Most of the time ppl is lazy to justify the high grades.