Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 07-03-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158005)
Private sector pays much more. Hard truths.

Ya.. more stress also.. go back home say stress, no mood eat, no mood sleep blah blah blah... Couse need make profit for company.. see CS no stress say CS shake leg do nothing deserve no bonus blah blah..

Unregistered 07-03-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158023)
then go back to private sector lah your prick

I am already there, what's there to go back? Continue praying for your meagre bonus to drop from the sky lah loser

Unregistered 07-03-2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158014)
Bankers working in foreign banks (CS, jp Morgan) after 10 years of working easily 11 to 15K per month.

10 years too long liao , go read the MA thread fresh grad 10k liao.

Been a HR for ministry and private , on average ie across all staff, CS pays betters but the top range of private is unattainable for CS .

Unregistered 07-03-2021 10:10 PM

So funny. Group of "highly paid" private sector folks combing through this thread to bash civil service? Why are you guys here in the first place? Thinking of quitting and joining CS? Haha. I have never bothered going to any pte sector thread man. Anytime you can be replaced by cheaper better faster foreign talent. And your livelihood will really depend on the policies made by the CS u despise so much. Pray hard CS makes the right policies so you dun end up as a grab driver when u are 50.

Unregistered dx 07-03-2021 10:17 PM

Hi has anyone converted from dxo to mxo before? I'm a 9 with more than 5y of experience..

An agency offering me mx12 and the other a mx11. But both have a paycut of more than 5%...

Unregistered 07-03-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158034)
So funny. Group of "highly paid" private sector folks combing through this thread to bash civil service? Why are you guys here in the first place? Thinking of quitting and joining CS? Haha. I have never bothered going to any pte sector thread man. Anytime you can be replaced by cheaper better faster foreign talent. And your livelihood will really depend on the policies made by the CS u despise so much. Pray hard CS makes the right policies so you dun end up as a grab driver when u are 50.

Nobody is looking down on or bashing CS people. Just look at how some CS people commented.

Are you despising grab drivers as well?

Unregistered 08-03-2021 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157947)
Sorry to burst your bubble, if you need to be in office and show face just to prove you are pulling your weight then something is wrong.

Do you STALK CS?
Why do you assume ALL CS just stays in office and show face only?
How you get your WATER?
Where you get all your necessities?
I suggest you stay at home dont drink water or buy any groceries because along the way, some CS are sitting in the office, show face and do nothing to give u all that.
Oh... You cant stay at home because you house is a HDB which a CS is also responsible for ita construction.
Or maybe your stay in a Condo or private property which you built yourself.
Funny how CS haters like yourself trying to create negativity here.
CS are earning a living just like everyone in Singapore.
So dont anyhow type things that you know is not true.

Unregistered 08-03-2021 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered dx (Post 158035)
Hi has anyone converted from dxo to mxo before? I'm a 9 with more than 5y of experience..

An agency offering me mx12 and the other a mx11. But both have a paycut of more than 5%...

Go for the mx11. This one no need to think. Not because you start at a better grade. It's because the one that offered you the 11, sees you with a higher CEP. Seriously, don't waste your time with the mx12 offer.

Unregistered 08-03-2021 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158054)
Do you STALK CS?
Why do you assume ALL CS just stays in office and show face only?
How you get your WATER?
Where you get all your necessities?
I suggest you stay at home dont drink water or buy any groceries because along the way, some CS are sitting in the office, show face and do nothing to give u all that.
Oh... You cant stay at home because you house is a HDB which a CS is also responsible for ita construction.
Or maybe your stay in a Condo or private property which you built yourself.
Funny how CS haters like yourself trying to create negativity here.
CS are earning a living just like everyone in Singapore.
So dont anyhow type things that you know is not true.

Haha, as if you built the HDBs or procured the water which I drink. Stop having a chip on your shoulder lah loser, keep praying for bonus to drop.

Unregistered 08-03-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157934)
Is there going to be a reduction in the quantum for PB this year?

Yes. This is what I heard and very very likely.