Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 04-03-2021 08:26 PM

Anyone got news about promotion yet?

Unregistered 04-03-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157728)
Used to be from CS, recently joined private. CS depends, some places really is damn xiong, some places much less. IMinistries are harder - alot of work, late hours etc. My current job mnc honestly hours are long but use less brain, just alot of work. But the CS work was complex and with it comes with all the bureaucratic nonsense. Really depends man.

I agree.. it depends where u are.. some hit jackpot get those relax post wont let go so easily. So left with majority the shiong post.. my work lots to do but i still managed to go back on time and its near to home.. so no complains.. no bonus in jul n dec also no much complain cos benefits is still better then outside..

Unregistered 05-03-2021 09:42 AM

So quiet this year?????

Anyone feel the same

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:38 AM

Funny that those in the civil service are constantly asking for bonus news when they are supposed to be CIVIL SERVANTS.

Unregistered 05-03-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157800)
Funny that those in the civil service are constantly asking for bonus news when they are supposed to be CIVIL SERVANTS.

Had no idea that CS supposed to work for meagre pay.

Unregistered 05-03-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157800)

I dont mind being called a servant as long as the money and bonus are good. Last time all those work oil and gas, bank, aviation laughing at CS cos bonus so little compared to them.. now whos laughing?.. if u envy CS people go work Sheng Shiong.. more bonus for u..

Unregistered 05-03-2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157807)
I dont mind being called a servant as long as the money and bonus are good. Last time all those work oil and gas, bank, aviation laughing at CS cos bonus so little compared to them.. now whos laughing?.. if u envy CS people go work Sheng Shiong.. more bonus for u..

You must be kidding if you think banking and oil & gas especially received less bonus than CS for FY2020.

Unregistered 06-03-2021 03:34 PM

Is there going to be a reduction in the quantum for PB this year?

Unregistered 06-03-2021 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157934)
Is there going to be a reduction in the quantum for PB this year?

I doubt so.
Civil Servant work so hard.
Unlike some private sector still working from home yet got salary.
Private sector complain so much...
Join CS lah if you think you are good enough.

Unregistered 06-03-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157946)
I doubt so.
Civil Servant work so hard.
Unlike some private sector still working from home yet got salary.
Private sector complain so much...
Join CS lah if you think you are good enough.

Sorry to burst your bubble, if you need to be in office and show face just to prove you are pulling your weight then something is wrong.