Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 27-02-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157233)
can i just ask, if you getting promoted this year, would you usually have heads up early march? i have never been promoted before... this is my sixth year in service and my RO says he doesn't know too, its up to ranking panel.... would be gutted if i don't get promoted this year.

Promotion would have been settled by around the end of the year. If you haven't received any news by now, it is quite unlikely that you would be promoted.

Unregistered 27-02-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157256)
Hi guys
I’m currently on contract with a ministry and have an offer from a stat board. I am not very happy with my current role but I’m not sure if I should go over. They are willing to match my last drawn but since I’m currently on contract, movement policy does not apply to me and I reckon my current years of service might be overlooked when it comes to promotion. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Promotion would definitely be affected. When I changed departments within the same ministry, management said I haven't spent enough time in the new role even though my years of service may be enough for promotion. What more about changing from ministry to a stat board.

Unregistered 27-02-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157264)
Promotion would definitely be affected. When I changed departments within the same ministry, management said I haven't spent enough time in the new role even though my years of service may be enough for promotion. What more about changing from ministry to a stat board.

Damn smelly sia. That's why go private sector better if not scholar.

Unregistered 01-03-2021 07:05 PM

What is the minimum years of service required for promotion for the different Mx grades?

Unregistered 01-03-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157394)
What is the minimum years of service required for promotion for the different Mx grades?

That's a closely held info by HR.

Unregistered 01-03-2021 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157398)
That's a closely held info by HR.

Perhaps some of us who has been around for some time can give an educated guess?

Unregistered 02-03-2021 09:29 AM

Private sector mid career looking to move into cs

Promotion is every 3-4 yr?
How much on an increment comes with promotion? $500-$1k?

Unregistered 02-03-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157448)
Private sector mid career looking to move into cs

Promotion is every 3-4 yr?
How much on an increment comes with promotion? $500-$1k?

Want to jlb still want to promote? Dream on!

Unregistered 02-03-2021 11:24 AM

PB

Hi working for an organization that follows the civil service for bonuses and such. Our bonus usually get paid in Dec-Jan. But we were told we have to wait for Civil Service to announce their PB before we get paid. We have been left hanging in the dark about our PB since Dec 20, wanna check when do Civil servants receive their PB and if y’all have received it already, since CS financial year starts in April.

Unregistered 02-03-2021 12:16 PM

Anyone knows if promotion or PB news is out?
So quiet this year..