Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

4tergerg 24-02-2021 02:07 PM

gergfr

://.livinghomies.com
://.homesdecortricks.com

Unregistered 24-02-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156936)
no la, why would there be? every yr it is always just merit increment or promotion increment....

unless u in hi-po or whatever elite scheme with special payments (if so, u would be in the know and wont ask here)

Yes.. But cos new to sb, so asking. Does promotional increment means basic salary increment?

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:48 PM

can i just ask, if you getting promoted this year, would you usually have heads up early march? i have never been promoted before... this is my sixth year in service and my RO says he doesn't know too, its up to ranking panel.... would be gutted if i don't get promoted this year.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157233)
can i just ask, if you getting promoted this year, would you usually have heads up early march? i have never been promoted before... this is my sixth year in service and my RO says he doesn't know too, its up to ranking panel.... would be gutted if i don't get promoted this year.

If you need to ask means you unlikely to get it already.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157234)
If you need to ask means you unlikely to get it already.

wow really ah? i won't be very surprised even though my RO say he got put in good word for me... ultimately it is up to Snr Mgmt. also, i have not been asked to pad up my appraisal document...

disheartening to know it's another year without promotion even though i put in so much hard work. it sucks not being the chosen few. haha why am i complaining - this is the life of a farmer, i joined with eyes open... :(

Unregistered 26-02-2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157238)
wow really ah? i won't be very surprised even though my RO say he got put in good word for me... ultimately it is up to Snr Mgmt. also, i have not been asked to pad up my appraisal document...

disheartening to know it's another year without promotion even though i put in so much hard work. it sucks not being the chosen few. haha why am i complaining - this is the life of a farmer, i joined with eyes open... :(

Surprised....6 years and no promotion.
Are you at sb or min?
Mx12?

But seem like the rest here every yr or 2 get promoted.

Unregistered 27-02-2021 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157238)

Did you join at a higher MX level? If you did then promotion may not come so easily.

However if you are of a low MX level, it may be an issue - even if you are a farmer. I know a person who is a degree holder, early 40s, but stuck at MX12. But that was due to borderline performance.

FYI I was previously informed that I was going to be promoted well in advance before it happened.

Unregistered 27-02-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157233)

Last time I mx14 work 5 yr also no promotion.. Work like hell.. Pb is good.. But in the end promotion always depends on ur big boss.. Got recommend or not.. That's y important to carry boss balls sometimes.. Like saying good morning in the morning got difference ok..

Unregistered 27-02-2021 10:42 AM

Hi guys
I知 currently on contract with a ministry and have an offer from a stat board. I am not very happy with my current role but I知 not sure if I should go over. They are willing to match my last drawn but since I知 currently on contract, movement policy does not apply to me and I reckon my current years of service might be overlooked when it comes to promotion. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Unregistered 27-02-2021 11:08 AM

All the factors point to accepting the stat board's offer, isn't it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157256)
Hi guys
I知 currently on contract with a ministry and have an offer from a stat board. I am not very happy with my current role but I知 not sure if I should go over. They are willing to match my last drawn but since I知 currently on contract, movement policy does not apply to me and I reckon my current years of service might be overlooked when it comes to promotion. Any thoughts? Thanks!