Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 09-12-2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150733)
and by the way, if you realise.. your increment is higher as you promote at higher grade.
so your increment is not very much diff from mine =)

e.g
13 to 12 = $300
12 to 11 = $500
11 to 11a = $800
11a to 10 = $1200

Sorry I read this after posting previous reply. Good to know it's normal after all!

Unregistered 09-12-2020 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150733)
and by the way, if you realise.. your increment is higher as you promote at higher grade.
so your increment is not very much diff from mine =)

e.g
13 to 12 = $300
12 to 11 = $500
11 to 11a = $800
11a to 10 = $1200

My increments for 12 to 11 and 11 to 11a were both about $600. Hope my 11a to 10 is not the same...

Unregistered 09-12-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150750)
My increments for 12 to 11 and 11 to 11a were both about $600. Hope my 11a to 10 is not the same...

The example given is just an example.

The amount given to you will also be subjected to your department, current economy and the budget allocated given by the parent ministry.

Some get more, some get less...

Unregistered 09-12-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150752)
The example given is just an example.

The amount given to you will also be subjected to your department, current economy and the budget allocated given by the parent ministry.

Some get more, some get less...

yes, this is what i gather also. not sure why forum so many people say its a fixed amount

lsk 10-12-2020 03:09 AM

Working at Statboard now. Just wondering if tender resignation now with last day on 31 Jan, I should be clearing leave from 30 Dec onwards. If I got a job offer in between, can I join before 31 Jan assuming the new employer is fine with it?

Unregistered 10-12-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsk (Post 150820)
Working at Statboard now. Just wondering if tender resignation now with last day on 31 Jan, I should be clearing leave from 30 Dec onwards. If I got a job offer in between, can I join before 31 Jan assuming the new employer is fine with it?

No? Because you’re still part of the sb until 31st Jan.

Unregistered 10-12-2020 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsk (Post 150820)
Working at Statboard now. Just wondering if tender resignation now with last day on 31 Jan, I should be clearing leave from 30 Dec onwards. If I got a job offer in between, can I join before 31 Jan assuming the new employer is fine with it?

It is a risky move. Unless you are willing to work undocumented on that day and not being paid for that one day.

If you do that, you cannot declare that day as your official working day, but merely visitation.

Unregistered 10-12-2020 11:07 AM

Any one knows what is the PB quantum for an average performer who is a LTA LTE grade 10

Unregistered 10-12-2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150845)
Any one knows what is the PB quantum for an average performer who is a LTA LTE grade 10

should be between 2 to 2.5

Unregistered 11-12-2020 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsk (Post 150820)
Working at Statboard now. Just wondering if tender resignation now with last day on 31 Jan, I should be clearing leave from 30 Dec onwards. If I got a job offer in between, can I join before 31 Jan assuming the new employer is fine with it?

Will be considered as moonlighting


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2