Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 14-11-2020 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149173)
AVS needs to be zero
Civil servants cannot be seen as uncaring to the masses
I bet avs will be zero.

it is written in the circular that 13th month is not categorized under bonus...you need to understand that both mid year AVC and end year AVC budget are from PSD. when MTI announce that the economy is bad, PSD will have to re-calculate to see if the whole of civil service deserve to get mid year and end year AVC; clearly they evaluated that we shouldn't get for mid year. Whereas for 13th month, the budget is not under PSD so its up to individual ministry.

for the primary school teacher, i doubt he is under super scale grade. only principal in schools are under the super scale grade and they definitely wont be surfing the forum like he does.

Unregistered 15-11-2020 12:24 AM

How about VPs and HODs in schools? Can they be superscale too?

Or specialist teachers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149175)
it is written in the circular that 13th month is not categorized under bonus...you need to understand that both mid year AVC and end year AVC budget are from PSD. when MTI announce that the economy is bad, PSD will have to re-calculate to see if the whole of civil service deserve to get mid year and end year AVC; clearly they evaluated that we shouldn't get for mid year. Whereas for 13th month, the budget is not under PSD so its up to individual ministry.

for the primary school teacher, i doubt he is under super scale grade. only principal in schools are under the super scale grade and they definitely wont be surfing the forum like he does.


Unregistered 15-11-2020 10:02 AM

Actually this poster was convincing. Until this post. haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher (Post 149140)
[s://.psd.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/civil-service-mid-year-payments-2020#:~:text=No%20mid%2Dyear%20payment%20for,recei ve%20any%20mid%2Dyear%20AVC[/.

Err there was though.. At least I got a cut. Didn't you read the news? It's good that it didn't apply to everyone, but some of us got it.. thankfully it was just 1 month


Unregistered 15-11-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149175)
it is written in the circular that 13th month is not categorized under bonus...you need to understand that both mid year AVC and end year AVC budget are from PSD. when MTI announce that the economy is bad, PSD will have to re-calculate to see if the whole of civil service deserve to get mid year and end year AVC; clearly they evaluated that we shouldn't get for mid year. Whereas for 13th month, the budget is not under PSD so its up to individual ministry.

for the primary school teacher, i doubt he is under super scale grade. only principal in schools are under the super scale grade and they definitely wont be surfing the forum like he does.

I think the person is referring to not getting AVC rather than 13th month since 13 month is the norm and AVC is the bonus on top of that. Eh sekali the pri sch teacher is some actual principal on superscale LOL

Unregistered 15-11-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149198)
Actually this poster was convincing. Until this post. haha.

Ya cos I came across his posts last time on some teacher stuff the person seems to know a lot leh. Do you think it's a teacher trolling or someone faking to be a teacher or an actual superscale faking to be teacher?

Unregistered 15-11-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149201)
Ya cos I came across his posts last time on some teacher stuff the person seems to know a lot leh. Do you think it's a teacher trolling or someone faking to be a teacher or an actual superscale faking to be teacher?

Wa complicated this one. Let's just wait until the person reply la

Unregistered 15-11-2020 12:09 PM

I think maybe no AVS but a time off payment to civil servant for working hard through the pendemic

Unregistered 15-11-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149212)
I think maybe no AVS but a time off payment to civil servant for working hard through the pendemic

You mean don't even have 13th month? If like that, it will be very sad...

Unregistered 15-11-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149218)
You mean don't even have 13th month? If like that, it will be very sad...

Confirm have 13th month one. 13th month is not under AVC, it's under Non-Pensionable Annual Allowance (NPAA). It's the AVC that has been 0/0.1 for the past few rounds

Unregistered 15-11-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 149218)
You mean don't even have 13th month? If like that, it will be very sad...

given that some SB does not have 13 mth, it would be funny for others with 13 mth to cut to 0 as it will be seen as “unfair”


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2