Civil Service Performance Bonus - Page 164 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Civil Service Performance Bonus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1631 (permalink)  
Old 28-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
According to a Business Times article a couple of days back, SG might be experiencing a K shaped recovery where some industries/jobs continue to go down while others are recovering well or even growing.

Most of the deteriorating roles involve lower income positions. Most white collar roles have recovered or are doing fine because they can do work remotely.

In light of the above, it would be super unfair to force the entire service to follow the downtrending industries. If they do that, it would also cause the public service to be less competitive and out of line with the private sector equivalent which they like to benchmark themselves to.
no matter k/v/w/kawaii shape, look at gdp. gdp go down, means no bonus.

Reply With Quote
  #1632 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 12:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 59
JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frainbreeze View Post
Not concerning about PB but will there be 13th month this coming December? Or we won't even get 13th month?
13th month is not Year-End Bonus. These are separate things. So definitely you will get the 13th month because it is given since the '13th month' is a result of the different number of work days for the months in the year.

As for the year-end bonus, pray.

Reply With Quote
  #1633 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

arent u the guy who kept insisting there would be a pay cut? haha. Luckily there isnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher View Post
13th month is not Year-End Bonus. These are separate things. So definitely you will get the 13th month because it is given since the '13th month' is a result of the different number of work days for the months in the year.

As for the year-end bonus, pray.

Reply With Quote
  #1634 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 59
JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
arent u the guy who kept insisting there would be a pay cut? haha. Luckily there isnt.
https://www.psd.gov.sg/press-room/pr...d%2Dyear%20AVC.

Err there was though.. At least I got a cut. Didn't you read the news? It's good that it didn't apply to everyone, but some of us got it.. thankfully it was just 1 month
Reply With Quote
  #1635 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher View Post
[s://.psd.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/civil-service-mid-year-payments-2020#:~:text=No%20mid%2Dyear%20payment%20for,recei ve%20any%20mid%2Dyear%20AVC[/.

Err there was though.. At least I got a cut. Didn't you read the news? It's good that it didn't apply to everyone, but some of us got it.. thankfully it was just 1 month
you are in superscale?
Reply With Quote
  #1636 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

AVS should be zero this year
To be fair to pte sector
We spend a lot of money bailing out local companies and business
As civil servants, not taking the AVS is the least we can do
Reply With Quote

  #1637 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AVS should be zero this year
To be fair to pte sector
We spend a lot of money bailing out local companies and business
As civil servants, not taking the AVS is the least we can do
No logic. Civil servant money was used to bail out private businesses and a lot of them seemed to make a windfall out of the subsidies because they didn't need it to begin with (already profitable). Meanwhile poor persons like me making 4k a mth in the service are affected because I'm barely too "rich" to get help and too poor to afford anything other than a spartan existence of beans and rice bread and water!
Reply With Quote
  #1638 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

firstly, u are not in superscale.

secondly, u are a troll.

thirdly, u are free to continue doing so in this forum. By all means.

Most importantly, most people dont get the paycut. Sorry for disappointing.




Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherPrimaryTeacher View Post
[s://.psd.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/civil-service-mid-year-payments-2020#:~:text=No%20mid%2Dyear%20payment%20for,recei ve%20any%20mid%2Dyear%20AVC[/.

Err there was though.. At least I got a cut. Didn't you read the news? It's good that it didn't apply to everyone, but some of us got it.. thankfully it was just 1 month
Reply With Quote
  #1639 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

AVS needs to be zero
Civil servants cannot be seen as uncaring to the masses
I bet avs will be zero.
Reply With Quote
  #1640 (permalink)  
Old 14-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No logic. Civil servant money was used to bail out private businesses and a lot of them seemed to make a windfall out of the subsidies because they didn't need it to begin with (already profitable). Meanwhile poor persons like me making 4k a mth in the service are affected because I'm barely too "rich" to get help and too poor to afford anything other than a spartan existence of beans and rice bread and water!
You must be grateful.
At least u have beans and rice and bread
I have been eating wind for past six months
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bonus, civil service, performance bonus

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From civil service to banks alwaysnforever Income and Jobs 25 08-06-2013 08:06 PM
Civil Service Bonus 2007 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 18-03-2010 12:42 PM
Civil Service Bonus 2008, and pay cut for ministers Salary.sg Income and Jobs 10 20-01-2009 11:22 PM
Civil Service Bonus mid-2008 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 15-07-2008 01:40 AM
Half-month bonus for civil servants Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 21-05-2008 05:41 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
155 Replies, 16,373 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2020 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
128 Replies, 31,765 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,952 Replies, 1,809,566 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,455 Replies, 2,048,336 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
62 Replies, 20,465 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,041 Replies, 280,386 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
356 Replies, 124,382 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,799 Replies, 1,178,291 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,893 Replies, 6,023,227 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 3,745 Views
anyone work as trainer with...
3 Replies, 2,038 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,514 Replies, 1,002,213 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,786 Replies, 533,581 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,045 Replies, 832,787 Views
I need advice
4 Replies, 746 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
492 Replies, 108,311 Views
Business / System Analyst
1 Replies, 1,020 Views
Feeling helpless, need advice... ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 6,584 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
234 Replies, 145,291 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,724 Replies, 3,171,141 Views
HSBC Graduate Programme 2021 ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 2,498 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
251 Replies, 230,557 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
122 Replies, 47,325 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,087 Replies, 3,882,269 Views
How much do you need to retire... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 2,560 Views
GovTech career grade ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
134 Replies, 168,361 Views
Banker or Financial Advisor Career...
9 Replies, 1,194 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
157 Replies, 40,568 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2