Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 18-03-2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130335)
How come u all know so early?
I thought say 21 March ?

Got early notification from boss

Unregistered 18-03-2020 06:53 PM

Just wait for official notification. There are a lot of false information being posted about exact quantum amount for PB that no boss would know or disclose.

Unregistered 18-03-2020 09:27 PM

That's interesting. I'm working in a school, and our boss already briefed all staff to help set expectations. I'm guessing that was done throughout MOE - if it's throughout civil service, I'm surprised not everyone has done the same.

For us, grades C-, C and C+ will have the quantum reduced by about 0.2 months. No change for high performers (A & B).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130358)
Just wait for official notification. There are a lot of false information being posted about exact quantum amount for PB that no boss would know or disclose.

Unregistered 18-03-2020 09:51 PM

I also work in a school and no such 'briefing' was done. Anyone who says they know for sure or that they have been briefed cannot really be trusted unless they disclose the source of this information. Especially if they make reference to a 'boss' when they claim to work in a school. The information should be out in a matter of days, so let's wait to find out. Just be patient and don't fuel the rumour mill.

Unregistered 19-03-2020 06:52 AM

My P did the staff also about the reduced in quantum for some grades at the beginning of the year. So it is true and not a lie

Unregistered 19-03-2020 06:53 AM

*did brief

Unregistered 19-03-2020 07:43 AM

I'm the one who earlier shared about briefing in school. "Boss" label was used since this is not an MOE-Specific thread. =)

Anyway, agree that there's no way for those not already briefed by superiors to know for sure. I've also seen plenty of inaccurate info previously spread on this platform. 😂 Since it's probably just a few days away, best to wait for official notification to know for sure. Hardly a life or death issue right now.

(I just find it really interesting because I'd previously assumed SLs were advised to brief all staff on it - but clearly that's not what happened!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130361)
I also work in a school and no such 'briefing' was done. Anyone who says they know for sure or that they have been briefed cannot really be trusted unless they disclose the source of this information. Especially if they make reference to a 'boss' when they claim to work in a school. The information should be out in a matter of days, so let's wait to find out. Just be patient and don't fuel the rumour mill.

Unregistered 19-03-2020 08:24 AM

Mine had the briefing too. My friend's school didn't. Obviously some Ps don't do ehat they are supposed to. Anyway since affects ministry wide there is nothing to hide. They should email everyone via gov email.

Unregistered 19-03-2020 08:58 AM

So what’s in this “briefing” actually?

Means C+ and below no PB?

Unregistered 19-03-2020 09:55 AM

Seems the actual comment was buried in the ensuing discussion:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130360)
For us, grades C-, C and C+ will have the quantum reduced by about 0.2 months. No change for high performers (A & B).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130375)
So what’s in this “briefing” actually?

Means C+ and below no PB?