Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 28-12-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19138)
in school setting, i tink d D is 5%, Those teachers good in running projects no doubt will take up the b and c+, even their classrm teachg is lousy. we call them the "event manager"
i have colleague who totally devoted to pupils studies, evryday give remedia, mark n mark ,
in the end get a D. sigh!!

i hope you are not a teacher, because the way you write sucks.

Unregistered 28-12-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19141)
i hope you are not a teacher, because the way you write sucks.

Atrocious is the word, should be sacked

Unregistered 28-12-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19138)
in school setting, i tink d D is 5%, Those teachers good in running projects no doubt will take up the b and c+, even their classrm teachg is lousy. we call them the "event manager"
i have colleague who totally devoted to pupils studies, evryday give remedia, mark n mark ,
in the end get a D. sigh!!

I'm guessing you are chinese teacher from mainland china teaching in Singapore... I give you an " A " for your effort to share... But for your command of english.. I give you a "D " like your colleagues....

Unregistered 05-01-2012 10:40 AM

fellow civil/public servants, any idea wat's the PB quantum for a MX12 wif 'B' grade ????????

possible to hit 3 months ????

Unregistered 05-01-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19397)
fellow civil/public servants, any idea wat's the PB quantum for a MX12 wif 'B' grade ????????

possible to hit 3 months ????

last year 2.5 not including growth bonus. unlikely to be any more this year

Unregistered 16-01-2012 01:43 AM

Merit Increment
 
hi,

Anyone knows what is the percentage for the yearly merit increment if you are a "A" grader?

Unregistered 16-01-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19753)
hi,

Anyone knows what is the percentage for the yearly merit increment if you are a "A" grader?

Should be 13.5%

Bean 16-01-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19754)
Should be 13.5%

could you also provide the % for grade B and C??

Unregistered 17-01-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19754)
Should be 13.5%

In that case I think i got short-changed. Got half of that only.

Do I talk to my immediate boss or proceed directly to HR to ask?

Unregistered 17-01-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19794)
In that case I think i got short-changed. Got half of that only.

Do I talk to my immediate boss or proceed directly to HR to ask?

They will tell you that salary is non-negotiable.. or they can't becasue they have to maintain relativity amongst the rest of the staff in the organisation.... Even worst, some HR might even suggest that you can join the private sector if you really tink you can make it outside.. or else don't complain but still choose to work in the civil service... Even if you want to tal to minister, they will also tell you their paycut is more severe than you but they will still stay put becos no where else in private sector can they earn that kind of salary especially in these uncertain economic climates...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2