Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 16-03-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130197)
i was offered an AM at LTA last year in policy br.

1st class slightly less than 4.

Thanks! What’s the bonus cycle like for LTA?

Unregistered 16-03-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130202)
21 is a sat?

Yes usually check on Sat

Unregistered 16-03-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130164)
It was an AM/DM position. The HR liaising with me is only a senior executive. So executive levels are for non degree holder? Any idea the starting pay for non engineer fresh graduates in LTA?

Am grade ranges from grade 6-7 whereas a senior exec is a grade 4, i think executives levels are in a way for non-degree holder since degree holders start from grade 6?

Unregistered 17-03-2020 08:38 AM

Anyone got their pb notice yet? Under moe

Unregistered 17-03-2020 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130268)

why so gan cheong? Money in the bag already, just a few days +-.

Unregistered 17-03-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130268)

Not yet, just checked

Unregistered 17-03-2020 11:42 AM

Er I wanna ask, those agency with grade shown in numbers. Grade 4 is shown as average but competent in most jobs. Wat about grade 5? Is grade 5 considered as a B or C+?

Is it very hard to get grade improvement? Cause I was stuck at grade 4 for 3 years. Finally able to get improvement

Unregistered 17-03-2020 01:44 PM

MX12
B+
2.8 months

Second year on the job, first year got C+

Unregistered 17-03-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130205)
I am also a newly appointed LH. Just to share.
1) giving you work related to your job is a form of preparation. In the interview and writeup, there will be direct or indirect questions on your contributions to the school as a form of readiness assessment. What challenges you may face? How did you resolve them etc etc...

2) beside the formal appointment, Your CEP will also be assessed. ( adjusted down, remains or upwards) this was emphasised to me to be the most important thing of the interview.

3) current leadership landscape quota is quite full. Hope your school has vacancies. Another clue is if a KP has just transferred or step down to leave a quota.

4) interviews can be within 3 weeks notice. So don’t be disheartened if yours is not informed yet. I got mine in 2.5 weeks notice... really depends on how Long the management takes to decide and submit a nomination to cluster before formally informing they are sending you.
Do understand that MOE HQ and cluster are more busy with the current covid situation.

5) can understand your disheartened thoughts. Please don’t show it to your RO and P. Continue the same good work And drive you have displayed in the past. Last thing an organisation needs is the mindset that if you are not sent for an interview, you lose motivation and start thinking they are not preparing you, Eg in terms of direction and handholding.

Hi there! Thank you for your reply. I was quite lost. and ur reply shed some light in my dark tunnel at the moment.

1) My CEP was raised last year during ranking. My former RO told me this (cos our school merged and she went on to another school). My former P and current SLs and VP from pre merger school - all have expressed that they intend to send me this year. I heard this from my current RO last Nov.

2) Yes, I also heard the leadership quota is quite full and is it true they are encouraging more STship?

3) I have one KP who stepped down last yr and one who will be stepping down this year - just that P has not announced it.

4) Yes, corvid is keeping everyone busy - so i understand that bit.

5) Im very passionate and serious about taking up the SHship and have been immersing myself in prepping for the role. Maybe I overthink too much. Cos I really want to prep for the interview. I have not worked on my personal statement yet. I know of other schools, the SLs & RO really guide and state clearly what the is expected during the interview and even do a mock up to prep the officer. No, I havnt shown and will not show anything to my RO. In my 15yrs of teaching, if there is one thing I have learnt, is to show my RO/SLs that you are positive and open minded when it comes to working on any area and show them how you can turn challenges into learning points. This mantra has really helped to set a good impression of myself to my ROs/SLs - so I just continue soldiering on. Though at times, it can be soooo tough.

Thank you again.
Appreciate it and congrats on being appointed as LH. Any tips on the type of questions they may ask at the interview.
Im prepping for NE/SS role btw.

WOW, 2.5 wks notice! GULP. That must be quite nerve wrecking.

Unregistered 17-03-2020 06:28 PM

Mx12
C+
2 months