Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Advice Needed (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12216-advice-needed.html)

MeeSoto 13-12-2019 11:09 AM

Advice Needed

Currently working as Marketing for a smaller MNC. 3 years experience.
Current Pay around 3850. Yearly Bonus is slightly more than 1 month salary.

Referred by a recruiter to a remote job opening in USA Silicon Valley Software Co with financial backing of French MNC. Home based, local payroll agency, work in SG but report to this overseas company. Job scope is about the same as my currently company.
Made it through their interviews and this new company's HR is offering 63000 yearly, however the pay structure is split into 80% Basic and 20%performance bonus.
Assuming a 12month year
Monthly Basic: 4200
Monthly Bonus up to 20%(Paid every quarter based on perfomance measurement): 1050

Is this an offer worth switching to?

chancellor 16-12-2019 01:57 AM

sounds good!

1. can you find out the exact company and how financially solvent / robust they are?

2. do you get much freedom from doing so? You can do alot more if you have freedom. like learn new courses, or even sideline something else of your passion.

3. are there good reasons for staying in this current firm?

4. any near term career progression possible? Small firm usually means limited growth as there isn't much of a ladder to climb. unless of course they give you equity and profit sharing.

finally, if it's a close choice between the two, why not make a counter offer to your current boss to see if a raise is possible?

maxwillor 16-12-2019 05:29 PM

My Assignment Help

I have been working as a full time academic consultant from last seven years. I am dedicatedly working at MyAssignmentHelpAu to help students with their entire academic writing requirements. I offered writing help to the students who are struggling with their academic writing tasks. I possess a good writing and researching skills and thus I am liable to provide the best My Assignment Help Australia scholastic guidance to the students.For More Details Visit :-
s://.myassignmenthelpau.com/

Unregistered 20-02-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeeSoto (Post 127123)
Currently working as Marketing for a smaller MNC. 3 years experience.
Current Pay around 3850. Yearly Bonus is slightly more than 1 month salary.

Referred by a recruiter to a remote job opening in USA Silicon Valley Software Co with financial backing of French MNC. Home based, local payroll agency, work in SG but report to this overseas company. Job scope is about the same as my currently company.
Made it through their interviews and this new company's HR is offering 63000 yearly, however the pay structure is split into 80% Basic and 20%performance bonus.
Assuming a 12month year
Monthly Basic: 4200
Monthly Bonus up to 20%(Paid every quarter based on perfomance measurement): 1050

Is this an offer worth switching to?

Hi TS did you take up the offer in the end?