Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   HR or Physiotherapy (Career Switch) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12213-hr-physiotherapy-career-switch.html)

Unregistered 08-02-2022 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201943)
I only realized i had an interest in physiotherapy at my final year of uni. All this time, i just studied engineering without interest because it has a wide job opportunity. But i dont think i will go through another years of study.

When you are young, pls follow your heart :)

Unregistered 08-02-2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201945)
When you are young, pls follow your heart :)

i am 29 this year, although im financially stable with no debts , i think im gonna be considered old by the time i finished 4 years of degree. Sadly i took a longer education path and graduated in 2021. I did some research and saw that to go into physiotherapy course is not easy and needs to be in a related diploma course.

Although my passion is to go physiotherapy or geriatric, its going to be tough. Best i can think of is to go on a massage/sports massage therapy course to aid in relieving pain on others.

Cleinad 10-02-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201968)
i am 29 this year, although im financially stable with no debts , i think im gonna be considered old by the time i finished 4 years of degree. Sadly i took a longer education path and graduated in 2021. I did some research and saw that to go into physiotherapy course is not easy and needs to be in a related diploma course.

Although my passion is to go physiotherapy or geriatric, its going to be tough. Best i can think of is to go on a massage/sports massage therapy course to aid in relieving pain on others.

I'm 40 and might just take up another 4 year degree with $2.2k monthly allowance to pursue this...do you feel young now? hahaha

Unregistered 10-02-2022 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201968)

I started my working life at 30, don’t ask me why ;)
Completed my distance learning IT degree at 34 ;)

Just do it bro if got no family commitment yet. Yolo.

Unregistered 10-02-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleinad (Post 202314)
I'm 40 and might just take up another 4 year degree with $2.2k monthly allowance to pursue this...do you feel young now? hahaha

Jiayou!!!!!!