Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shopee fresh grad pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11930-shopee-fresh-grad-pay.html)

Unregistered 28-09-2022 11:09 PM

Shopee Taiwan also layoff

Unregistered 28-09-2022 11:47 PM

Shopee China also layoff

Unregistered 29-09-2022 12:10 AM

Left Shopee for Google and now I'm just browsing Memegen and playing internal pokemon web apps all day to collect Moma badges 🤷*♂️

Unregistered 29-09-2022 08:31 AM

Buy shopee pee pee pee

Shopee 10.10 sales, should I buy or support?

Conflicted now.

At one hand, I want to buy some items on 10.10 sales.
On the other, I want shopee to collapsed.

Unregistered 29-09-2022 09:49 AM

Shopee-pee-pee-pee
Shopee-pee-pee-pee

Unregistered 29-09-2022 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231482)

Conflicted now.

no one gives a fk about your $10 purchase u retard

u think ur $10 purchase will make a dent? LMFAO

Unregistered 30-09-2022 09:08 AM

What’s the layoff package? One month salary?

Unregistered 30-09-2022 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231482)

Conflicted now.

think shopee will kee chia

Unregistered 03-10-2022 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231470)
Left Shopee for Google and now I'm just browsing Memegen and playing internal pokemon web apps all day to collect Moma badges 🤷*♂️

so good wey

Unregistered 03-10-2022 08:37 PM

saw so many sad stories on linkedin

Unregistered 04-10-2022 04:13 AM

s://.linkedin.com/news/story/shopee-staff-take-layoffs-in-stride-5438036/

Unregistered 06-10-2022 10:33 PM

my friends who work in shopee panic now, looking for jobs before layoff

Unregistered 06-10-2022 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232146)
my friends who work in shopee panic now, looking for jobs before layoff

really meh? my friend just start, online marketing associate. 4.5k... he say this year maybe got 2 months bonus

Unregistered 07-10-2022 09:27 AM

Hahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232148)
really meh? my friend just start, online marketing associate. 4.5k... he say this year maybe got 2 months bonus

Your fiend lie la.
Company losing money how can still give bonus. There is no extra money to give bonus.
Senior management already not taking pay. You think you small fry will get bonus?

Any extra revenue will be used to build up cash reserve to prevent another tech meltdown and not happily given away.

Unregistered 07-10-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232159)
Your fiend lie la.
Company losing money how can still give bonus. There is no extra money to give bonus.
Senior management already not taking pay. You think you small fry will get bonus?

Any extra revenue will be used to build up cash reserve to prevent another tech meltdown and not happily given away.

If no bonus given how to retain employee, if cant retain employee how to retain business. Its all top level strategy and planning, something which you obviously lack.

Unregistered 07-10-2022 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232162)
If no bonus given how to retain employee, if cant retain employee how to retain business. Its all top level strategy and planning, something which you obviously lack.

Sorry no bonus. Not happy? Please leave. Even better we don't have to give you compensation package.
Win for us. Then we can hire a cheaper talent and get the same job done.

Next year fresh grad is better than last year. Dear

Unregistered 10-10-2022 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232148)

your friend trying to smoke u ah?

Unregistered 10-10-2022 01:17 PM

Shopeee gg already still expect bonus? Lols

Unregistered 10-10-2022 08:08 PM

This forum is so fking useless why even bother sharing any real info

Shopee is backed by rich Chinese investors. You sg Chinese poor fks can never relate so no surprise you morons don't know.

Unregistered 11-10-2022 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232162)

Yes and no. It really depends on how bad they view their cash burn. They might be at the stage where they would encourage natural attrition and get new hires with lower base remuneration. Management not getting pay and layoffs are usually very bad signs.

Unregistered 11-10-2022 08:08 PM

ahahaha good lol fk shopee , website full of scammers and fake reviewers anyhow post nonsense bullshet , havent even receive product , leave review saying 5/5? LOL simi lj

but ya too bad this china company got too much $$$ chinese backing

they can keep firing people but confirm wont ever go bankrupt

Unregistered 11-10-2022 08:48 PM

Too bad I alr had my fair share of fun when I was in shopee with the new grad xmms.

Unregistered 12-10-2022 12:20 AM

Your mother also laying off

Unregistered 12-10-2022 07:50 PM

Btw ladies if your bf is finding a job can come apply to work for me ty

Unregistered 16-10-2022 01:31 AM

shopee was only good for bottom feeders at NUS. nobody cares.

Unregistered 16-10-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232711)
shopee was only good for bottom feeders at NUS. nobody cares.

lol why people here so bitter dig up old thread to jisiao shopee

why does shopee attract so much hate? can someone shed some light?

Unregistered 16-10-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232731)

Hi Shopee Employee

Unregistered 16-10-2022 04:06 PM

Quote:

It's just the same phaggot spamming the same BS over and over again.

Ask the admins to check IP addresses an d I fking guarantee you, it's literally 1-2 losers spamming the same BS. Better yet, it's probably 1 guy who's going on his home PC to spam BS, then go on his mobile to spam the same BS using mobile network = 2 different IP addresses.

Singaporeans are the pinnacle of all losers. No wonder HDB is fked and job market is 80% foreigners.

Unregistered 16-10-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232757)
It's just the same phaggot spamming the same BS over and over again.

Ask the admins to check IP addresses an d I fking guarantee you, it's literally 1-2 losers spamming the same BS. Better yet, it's probably 1 guy who's going on his home PC to spam BS, then go on his mobile to spam the same BS using mobile network = 2 different IP addresses.

Singaporeans are the pinnacle of all losers. No wonder HDB is fked and job market is 80% foreigners.

It is the same losers who got brainwashed by the western media to be anti-china for free while hold a low paying SME job. When these losers applied for western MNC jobs they got rejected. While people like me hop between chinese and western MNCs and got a pay raise between each hop.

Unregistered 19-10-2022 02:41 PM

Quote:

I think it's the combination of befuddling profligate spending coupled with a rather sub-standard product despite the hundreds of millions of $ thrown at its development and marketing. In short, very poor and perplexing business decisions.

Bear in mind that Shopee has little economic moat and seems to hv no realistic path to profitability. It's really this ONE single product that they have. And SEA burns a lot of cash from their other profitable division, garena, so subsidize this cash burning business.

Unregistered 19-10-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232950)
I think it's the combination of befuddling profligate spending coupled with a rather sub-standard product despite the hundreds of millions of $ thrown at its development and marketing. In short, very poor and perplexing business decisions.

Bear in mind that Shopee has little economic moat and seems to hv no realistic path to profitability. It's really this ONE single product that they have. And SEA burns a lot of cash from their other profitable division, garena, so subsidize this cash burning business.

yeah in short term Shopee will dominate the SEA region but long term amazon will take the whole pie bcos of their original innovative idea.

Unregistered 19-10-2022 06:32 PM

Why pple hate shopee?

Cause their employees sibei haolian work for sme sweatshop talk like they at the top of thr world

Unregistered 19-10-2022 08:37 PM

Another wave of layoff?

Unregistered 30-10-2022 12:19 PM

Aletheia Capital initiates 'sell' call on Sea Limited with TP of US$40

Sea Ltd is “cash destructive” and “overvalued” in terms of its fundamental metrics. “The cash burn is likely to worsen with its foray into payments and it could be eclipsed by its e-commerce competitors.”

Further to his report, it lists several downsides to the counter, which includes Sea’s “bloated” e-commerce segment, pointing out that the segment is unlikely to see a positive ebitda till the FY2025.

“The Covid-19 spike in e-commerce revenue and gross merchandise value (GMV) has evaporated,” the analyst writes. “However, Sea Limited has misallocated resources by excessively expanding its e-commerce business in Asean and entering Latin America (LATAM). Operating expenses has tripled between FY2020 and FY2022.”

Unregistered 30-10-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233786)
Aletheia Capital initiates 'sell' call on Sea Limited with TP of US$40

Sea Ltd is “cash destructive” and “overvalued” in terms of its fundamental metrics. “The cash burn is likely to worsen with its foray into payments and it could be eclipsed by its e-commerce competitors.”

Further to his report, it lists several downsides to the counter, which includes Sea’s “bloated” e-commerce segment, pointing out that the segment is unlikely to see a positive ebitda till the FY2025.

“The Covid-19 spike in e-commerce revenue and gross merchandise value (GMV) has evaporated,” the analyst writes. “However, Sea Limited has misallocated resources by excessively expanding its e-commerce business in Asean and entering Latin America (LATAM). Operating expenses has tripled between FY2020 and FY2022.”

Fake news. Link the article u bitch no one wantds to read ur pile of BS

Unregistered 30-10-2022 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233797)

Did I heard your sensitive little shopee azz?

Unregistered 31-10-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233797)

just google the fund name and shopped you get the article already dumbass.

Unregistered 01-11-2022 08:44 PM

Leave the sinking ship. Hired aggressively but also cutting people off without empathy speaks volume about their management and leadership.
You don’t see such **** from laz grab

Unregistered 01-11-2022 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 233952)
Leave the sinking ship. Hired aggressively but also cutting people off without empathy speaks volume about their management and leadership.
You don’t see such **** from laz grab

wow thanks for telling us the same thing that the last 40 post have already said

dumb fking parrot

joanexow 02-11-2022 09:32 AM

For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be eligible for any bonus for a calendar year if (you have resigned and your last day of employment is before 31 January of the following year.

Anyone knows if my last day is 3rd February, will I be eligible for bonus?