Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate) - Page 16 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross Starting Pays (Graduate)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151 (permalink)  
Old 20-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Citibank [Tech] = 4.58k/5.4k (Depending on batch)
Citibank [SnT] = 9.6k
Credit Suisse [WM] = 5.8k
Credit Suisse [BO] = 5k
Deutsche Bank [BO] = 5.1k
HSBC = 4.6k
JP [WM] = 8.85k
SCB [IGP] =5k
UBS[Tech] = 5k
UBS [Ops] = 4.4k
UBS [WM] = 7k
UBS [IB] = 10k
Deutsche [WM] = 6k

Bloomberg =6k
Mastercard [MA] =4.8k

DBS [EMA] =4.5k-5.5k
DBS [GA] =3.8k
DBS [SEED] = 4.4k/5k (Depends of Tech/Non-Tech degree)
OCBC [GTP] = 4.4k
UOB [MA] = 4.2k


Tech:
G/FB - 7K
Grab - 4k
Accenture - 3.9k + 300 allowance per month
Accenture Strat - 4.8k
NCS NUCLEUS - 4.2k
PWC Tech Audit - 4k


FMCG:
P&G =5k
Unilever = 5k


Govt:
MAS= 4.4k
MFA = 5.0k
MOE= 3.6k
MSF = 2.8k
CPF= 3k
EDB = 4.3k


Telecom:
SingTel General MA = 4.6k
SingTel Tech MA = 5.2k


Consulting:
MBB*= 5-6.5k
Tier 2 = 6 - 8k
Big 4 = 3.1k
TATA Consulting =3.5k

Reply With Quote
  #152 (permalink)  
Old 23-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
.
When did you get the offer? To my knowledge, the latest batches have an offer of 65k. Pay was increased to match other banks since mid 2019 batch.
I'm the latest batch, got the offered earlier this month (Nov 2020). I was stunned too when I heard 55k as I expected 65k annual. Pay was a huge factor in my job selection and 55k is underpaying imho, in the end I went with another offer instead.

I read somewhere on this forum about the pay increase to match other banks (hence I was expecting 65k annual), but can confirm its just hearsay. Doubt it has been 65k or they just dropped the pay due to covid19 situation.

Reply With Quote
  #153 (permalink)  
Old 23-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Citibank [Tech] = 4.58k/5.4k (Depending on batch)
Citibank [SnT] = 9.6k
Credit Suisse [WM] = 5.8k
Credit Suisse [BO] = 5k
Deutsche Bank [BO] = 5.1k
HSBC = 4.6k
JP [WM] = 8.85k
SCB [IGP] =5k
UBS[Tech] = 5k
UBS [Ops] = 4.4k
UBS [WM] = 7k
UBS [IB] = 10k
Deutsche [WM] = 6k

Bloomberg =6k
Mastercard [MA] =4.8k

DBS [EMA] =4.5k-5.5k
DBS [GA] =3.8k
DBS [SEED] = 4.4k/5k (Depends of Tech/Non-Tech degree)
OCBC [GTP] = 4.4k
UOB [MA] = 4.2k


Tech:
G/FB - 7K
Grab - 4k
Accenture - 3.9k + 300 allowance per month
Accenture Strat - 4.8k
NCS NUCLEUS - 4.2k
PWC Tech Audit - 4k


FMCG:
P&G =5k
Unilever = 5k


Govt:
MAS= 4.4k
MFA = 5.0k
MOE= 3.6k
MSF = 2.8k
CPF= 3k
EDB = 4.3k


Telecom:
SingTel General MA = 4.6k
SingTel Tech MA = 5.2k


Consulting:
MBB*= 5-6.5k
Tier 2 = 6 - 8k
Big 4 = 3.1k
TATA Consulting =3.5k
I have some offers from this and am shocked how accurate this is :O

Reply With Quote
  #154 (permalink)  
Old 23-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have some offers from this and am shocked how accurate this is :O
Yes indeed. I got offers from most of the banks and the numbers are accurate.
Reply With Quote
  #155 (permalink)  
Old 23-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm the latest batch, got the offered earlier this month (Nov 2020). I was stunned too when I heard 55k as I expected 65k annual. Pay was a huge factor in my job selection and 55k is underpaying imho, in the end I went with another offer instead.

I read somewhere on this forum about the pay increase to match other banks (hence I was expecting 65k annual), but can confirm its just hearsay. Doubt it has been 65k or they just dropped the pay due to covid19 situation.
That's odd. I have confirmed the 65k offers through applicants who have received offer letters awhile back. I wonder what caused the discrepancy between your offer and theirs. Regarless, im sorry to hear of your low-ball predicament and congratulations on securing a better offer elsewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #156 (permalink)  
Old 23-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Citibank [Tech] = 4.58k/5.4k (Depending on batch)
Citibank [SnT] = 9.6k
Credit Suisse [WM] = 5.8k
Credit Suisse [BO] = 5k
Credit Suisse [Tech] = 3k
Deutsche Bank [BO] = 5.1k
HSBC = 4.6k
JP [WM] = 8.85k
SCB [IGP] =5k
UBS[Tech] = 5k
UBS [Ops] = 4.4k
UBS [WM] = 7k
UBS [IB] = 10k
Deutsche [WM] = 6k

Bloomberg =6k
Mastercard [MA] =4.8k

DBS [EMA] =4.5k-5.5k
DBS [GA] =3.8k
DBS [SEED] = 4.4k/5k (Depends of Tech/Non-Tech degree)
OCBC [GTP] = 4.4k
UOB [MA] = 4.2k


Tech:
G/FB - 7K
Grab - 4k
Accenture - 3.9k + 300 allowance per month
Accenture Strat - 4.8k
NCS NUCLEUS - 4.2k
PWC Tech Audit - 4k


FMCG:
P&G =5k
Unilever = 5k


Govt:
MAS= 4.4k
MFA = 5.0k
MOE= 3.6k
MSF = 2.8k
CPF= 3k
EDB = 4.3k


Telecom:
SingTel General MA = 4.6k
SingTel Tech MA = 5.2k


Consulting:
MBB*= 5-6.5k
Tier 2 = 6 - 8k
Big 4 = 3.1k
TATA Consulting =3.5k
Reply With Quote

  #157 (permalink)  
Old 24-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Salaries for tech

Why are we still doing this for tech? Levels FYI gives us (verified) payslip information about salaries in Singapore for software engineers...
Reply With Quote
  #158 (permalink)  
Old 24-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why are we still doing this for tech? Levels FYI gives us (verified) payslip information about salaries in Singapore for software engineers...
multiple sources of information to cross check sources....


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #159 (permalink)  
Old 23-12-2020, 01:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

bumping this for latest updates
Reply With Quote
  #160 (permalink)  
Old 23-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 39
jackcrypto is on a distinguished road
Default

how much amazon is paying for nontech roles?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
#2019onwards, #graduates, #pay

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fresh Graduate Starting Pay FreshGrad15 Income and Jobs 34 25-04-2019 06:22 PM
fresh graduate's starting pay first job ( local uni) wintrysun Income and Jobs 5 03-09-2015 10:41 PM
SIM graduate starting pay and salary ? leehom Income and Jobs 67 21-04-2014 09:36 PM
Is your Starting Salary for fresh Graduate Important? dupdupdup Income and Jobs 23 22-05-2013 12:04 PM
NUS post graduate starting salary priyanshu90 Income and Jobs 11 19-10-2011 01:15 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,222 Replies, 6,260,951 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,577 Replies, 2,128,667 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,334 Replies, 327,136 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,719 Replies, 1,064,977 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,152 Replies, 877,923 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,068 Replies, 3,379,516 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
776 Replies, 399,773 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,108 Replies, 1,412,866 Views
Where would you invest your money... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 17,686 Views
GIC career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
268 Replies, 377,729 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
396 Replies, 211,871 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
535 Replies, 155,785 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,145 Replies, 3,957,908 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
48 Replies, 27,666 Views
OCBC mortgage specialist
4 Replies, 3,442 Views
MOH Graduate Studies Scholarship ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 16,374 Views
GovTech career grade ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
188 Replies, 188,413 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,874 Replies, 1,253,577 Views
Standard Chartered Bank Back Office ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
51 Replies, 99,596 Views
Starting pay for fresh uni grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
147 Replies, 8,699 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,034 Replies, 1,907,009 Views
Keppel Associate Programme 2018 ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 11,532 Views
Career as a quant... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 42,933 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
245 Replies, 41,285 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
117 Replies, 131,342 Views
Advice for SAF regular pls
9 Replies, 1,270 Views
Usually is it ok to HR recruiters...
5 Replies, 1,472 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
156 Replies, 38,235 Views
just want to know ur opinion
0 Replies, 209 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2