Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone heard of this co 36kr KrAsia (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11541-anyone-heard-co-36kr-krasia.html)

angeline 06-04-2019 06:41 PM

Anyone heard of this co 36kr KrAsia

I saw their poster at SMU, I am a current student there. How is the company like?

It seems like a mainland company with investment from ant financial.

Anyone dealt with them before?

Unregistered 06-04-2019 07:06 PM

Look at their website kr-asia.com

There is a lot of chinglish, I can barely understand their articles. Their address seems to be a shared office.

I would caution you against working for mainland companies, there is a tech bubble in china (along with ahousing bubble) where mainland startups get money from investors but are not even turning good profits.

Ofo is a good example, talk until very nice but now bankrupt and still 'saving face'. A lot of people are cheated in the mainland.

The mainland provinces' cmmunist party leaders love such bubbles and they like to fake their GDP figures. Just don't get burnt.

Unregistered 15-04-2019 09:17 PM

I work in SMU managing the co working spaces where this startup is based and I knew people who worked for this startup.

I think this company is only 1-2 years old, staff turnover is high, many staff worked a few months and left you can probably search on LinkedIn.

Unregistered 07-05-2019 09:39 PM

Know someone who worked in this Chinese startup krasia (kr-asia.com)

Can confirm it is toxic beyond any local level. You are right they have no office so based at SMU shared space.

You can see some of their current staff on LinkedIn and at the site: Brady ng, robin moh, song jingli, Khamila Mulia, Robert, Ben Jiang. Very high staff turnover.

Don't join or you will leave next day.

Unregistered 09-08-2019 08:56 PM

China company.

See their glassdoor reviews read their articles yourself.

Unregistered 08-02-2020 07:22 PM

Terrible Workplace

High turnover and yes the reason is toxic management/leadership. The startup barely makes money. I worked there for a momth and wrote my review on glassdoor. Stay away from this startup if you want a good career, professionals to work with, enjoy your work etc but if you want to torture your mentality go ahead and ruin your life.

Unregistered 16-02-2020 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128696)
High turnover and yes the reason is toxic management/leadership. The startup barely makes money. I worked there for a momth and wrote my review on glassdoor. Stay away from this startup if you want a good career, professionals to work with, enjoy your work etc but if you want to torture your mentality go ahead and ruin your life.

Do they at least pay well?

Unregistered 12-10-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128954)
Do they at least pay well?

well, average not even that great