Job offer from Apple - Page 45 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Job offer from Apple

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #441 (permalink)  
Old 16-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey guys, my 3rd interview was conducted by Tyler and a marketing head? If I didnít remember wrongly, itís Darren or Daryl. Could you guys help me to confirm the latterís name? Or drop me the linkedin profile please thanks!

Reply With Quote
  #442 (permalink)  
Old 17-04-2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey guys, my 3rd interview was conducted by Tyler and a marketing head? If I didnít remember wrongly, itís Darren or Daryl. Could you guys help me to confirm the latterís name? Or drop me the linkedin profile please thanks!
what position have u interviewed for? if it was online, u should have their info in the email.

Reply With Quote
  #443 (permalink)  
Old 17-04-2020, 03:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what position have u interviewed for? if it was online, u should have their info in the email.
Specialist role. I did the interview at Appleís compound at Ang Mo Kio?



SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #444 (permalink)  
Old 17-04-2020, 02:15 PM
apple man
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default whew finally got in!

been a wait of around 1, 2,3 interviews in the same week and finally after waiting....March confirmed...but didnt apply for the position, instead told to join first anyway because the opportunity is there....

I pray and hope will be able to perform, so can get to the role I want.

For those despairing, don't, its true that the team leads scope out all the humies they want already, the 1st choice, 2nd and 3rd etc...so while this round no go, doesnt mean next round no go...unless you receive the dreaded NO call of course...
Reply With Quote
  #445 (permalink)  
Old 17-04-2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple man View Post
been a wait of around 1, 2,3 interviews in the same week and finally after waiting....March confirmed...but didnt apply for the position, instead told to join first anyway because the opportunity is there....

I pray and hope will be able to perform, so can get to the role I want.

For those despairing, don't, its true that the team leads scope out all the humies they want already, the 1st choice, 2nd and 3rd etc...so while this round no go, doesnt mean next round no go...unless you receive the dreaded NO call of course...
What position did you want and what did you get?
Reply With Quote
  #446 (permalink)  
Old 20-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question A Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What position did you want and what did you get?
TBH, I applied for another role in which I even try to confirm with the hiring/HR manager about my expected pay, role and they confirmed.

But when I arrived at the interview it appears that a whole bunch of people where also 'mismatched' for the role but we still went ahead.

I want to ask if anyone here have the same experience? Is it NORMAL? I then raised the question of my role a few times but all the higher ups have the same answer- can get your foot in first, then after months or year if the role is there, right fit etc, you can then 'apply' /jump to the position. The most important is to come in as parttimers now to learn all about them first....

Is this normal for Apple? They don't do the direct recruitment for the roles they actually listed? What's going on?
Reply With Quote

  #447 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've received a call from them which was the phone interview. I did not appreciate the lack of heads up, an email to schedule a phone interview would have been the more professional way, this shows a complete disregard of the other persons schedule. I saw this as one of negative things on Apple's review.

Majority of the posts here seems to be for retail positions. How about for non-retail?
After the phone interview, does anyone know if Apply ever notify a candidate if they're shortlisted or not? I forgot to ask them this question.
Reply With Quote
  #448 (permalink)  
Old 30-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Been a long wait...

Does anyone got an offer these CB period?
Or expecting to be after the CB already?
Reply With Quote
  #449 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TBH, I applied for another role in which I even try to confirm with the hiring/HR manager about my expected pay, role and they confirmed.

But when I arrived at the interview it appears that a whole bunch of people where also 'mismatched' for the role but we still went ahead.

I want to ask if anyone here have the same experience? Is it NORMAL? I then raised the question of my role a few times but all the higher ups have the same answer- can get your foot in first, then after months or year if the role is there, right fit etc, you can then 'apply' /jump to the position. The most important is to come in as parttimers now to learn all about them first....

Is this normal for Apple? They don't do the direct recruitment for the roles they actually listed? What's going on?
Apple SG have this weird tendency to get people slaving a year or two as a Specialist before moving on to corporate roles.
Reply With Quote
  #450 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2020, 12:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone can share a degree holder salary range for specialists? I am trying to apply for other support but reading along here, maybe try specialist position and slowly change to what I want. Anyone applying now?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If accepted a job offer, can accept another offer which comes before the start? dreamzknight Income and Jobs 5 01-04-2018 05:44 PM
Apple Singapore LMaoking Income and Jobs 13 22-02-2017 09:33 PM
Work for Apple? Henney Income and Jobs 49 31-03-2016 03:30 PM
anyone work in apple? lameyisp Income and Jobs 28 06-01-2015 02:43 PM
Apple : The Genius of Steve Jobs BOT General Discussions 0 10-10-2011 10:10 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Band 4 and Band 5 in Standard... ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 2,712 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
617 Replies, 462,011 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,339 Replies, 5,673,146 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 2,459 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,212 Replies, 2,742,409 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,730 Replies, 1,646,649 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,952 Replies, 3,759,582 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,828 Replies, 283,314 Views
Retiring in Taiwan
6 Replies, 379 Views
How useful is CMFAS in improving... ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 27,280 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,346 Replies, 1,935,819 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
410 Replies, 295,757 Views
Why does Singapore not have a...
9 Replies, 4,912 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,947 Replies, 1,103,527 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
471 Replies, 91,877 Views
Entry requirements to get into...
3 Replies, 508 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
113 Replies, 34,319 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,284 Replies, 1,005,230 Views
Anyone worked in singhealth/nhg? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
49 Replies, 71,418 Views
How To Find Rich & Elite In...
2 Replies, 321 Views
Working in HDB ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
345 Replies, 268,551 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
102 Replies, 18,759 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
110 Replies, 28,995 Views
need some info on CNB ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 1,275 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program
9 Replies, 4,068 Views
Advantages
1 Replies, 927 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
77 Replies, 101,598 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,654 Replies, 791,050 Views
Ntu sociology degree ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
57 Replies, 47,710 Views
Corporate Banking Analyst
7 Replies, 764 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2