Job offer from Apple - Page 40 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Job offer from Apple

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #391 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Apple not replying emails

Apple not replying emails?

Reply With Quote
  #392 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 5
ywchung0406 is on a distinguished road
Default

Guys i applied for siri grading analyst position and bg check thru hireright shows as complete as of last week (tuesday), and i checked with hireright and they confirmed there is no discrepancy. But still no news from Apple. Anyone got rejection mail after passing bg check w/o problem?

Reply With Quote
  #393 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ywchung0406 View Post
Guys i applied for siri grading analyst position and bg check thru hireright shows as complete as of last week (tuesday), and i checked with hireright and they confirmed there is no discrepancy. But still no news from Apple. Anyone got rejection mail after passing bg check w/o problem?
Maybe just wait another week?

Reply With Quote
  #394 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 5
ywchung0406 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Maybe just wait another week?
yeah i guess i have no choice but im so anxious to hear back from Apple haha.

Fingers crossed...
Reply With Quote
  #395 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I my background check was sent to apple 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for their response. I think it's gonna take a while due to the corona virus.
Reply With Quote
  #396 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I my background check was sent to apple 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for their response. I think it's gonna take a while due to the corona virus.
have u tried contacting Apple?
Reply With Quote

  #397 (permalink)  
Old 31-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
have u tried contacting Apple?
I had asked my recruiter what was going on while hireright was working on my background checking process and she was like just wait patiently. Her response was really fast so I'm gonna ask her again about whats happening now. Hopefully they make a decision quickly but I've seen so many ppl complaining about their long process.
My process was quite quick since all the interviews(3 interviews) and background check was done within a month but I think its gonna take a while for me to get the final result from apple.
Reply With Quote
  #398 (permalink)  
Old 31-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had asked my recruiter what was going on while hireright was working on my background checking process and she was like just wait patiently. Her response was really fast so I'm gonna ask her again about whats happening now. Hopefully they make a decision quickly but I've seen so many ppl complaining about their long process.
My process was quite quick since all the interviews(3 interviews) and background check was done within a month but I think its gonna take a while for me to get the final result from apple.
lol sounds very familiar.

All my interviews were done within a month but it is only after b/g check that it is pending.

May I ask what position you applied for?
Reply With Quote
  #399 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 03:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hello! May I know what email you guys sent to? Till date, I have yet to receive a background check from Hireright (3rd interview in mid Feb, role: Apple specialist) neither did I get a rejection email soooooo. Anybody in the same boat?
Reply With Quote
  #400 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello! May I know what email you guys sent to? Till date, I have yet to receive a background check from Hireright (3rd interview in mid Feb, role: Apple specialist) neither did I get a rejection email soooooo. Anybody in the same boat?
My contact person has a name of a very citrus yellow fruit. She responds pretty quickly.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If accepted a job offer, can accept another offer which comes before the start? dreamzknight Income and Jobs 5 01-04-2018 05:44 PM
Apple Singapore LMaoking Income and Jobs 13 22-02-2017 09:33 PM
Work for Apple? Henney Income and Jobs 49 31-03-2016 03:30 PM
anyone work in apple? lameyisp Income and Jobs 28 06-01-2015 02:43 PM
Apple : The Genius of Steve Jobs BOT General Discussions 0 10-10-2011 10:10 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,643 Replies, 2,620,183 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
391 Replies, 251,593 Views
Mortgage Specialist Role.
2 Replies, 1,455 Views
Anyone being hired during covid... ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 2,134 Views
Possible to earn passive income... ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 4,296 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,296 Replies, 909,725 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
165 Replies, 77,443 Views
Anyone work for Casino (RWS/MBS) ?... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 8,775 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,794 Replies, 273,933 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,196 Replies, 973,206 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,066 Replies, 1,287,088 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,671 Replies, 1,610,525 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,119 Replies, 5,592,332 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
690 Replies, 212,580 Views
What's the graduate officer... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 13,450 Views
Tax ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 3,674 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,635 Replies, 784,729 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
396 Replies, 288,368 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
104 Replies, 14,617 Views
Submitting My Resume To ST... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 22,528 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
462 Replies, 88,383 Views
Sign On After 30? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 3,100 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,091 Replies, 500,988 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,298 Replies, 1,910,637 Views
Ceca
2 Replies, 293 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
378 Replies, 335,206 Views
Feeling helpless, need advice... ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 1,000 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,916 Replies, 1,086,917 Views
Anyone working in NTU... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
91 Replies, 93,109 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,380 Replies, 565,503 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2