Job offer from Apple - Page 31 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Job offer from Apple

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #301 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Stage 3 interviews

Yea theyíre supposed into hiring. Ever since mid-Jan when an article was posted about the new store opening, Apple also opened up many store roles. Itís all over their site.

Reply With Quote
  #302 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yea theyíre supposed into hiring. Ever since mid-Jan when an article was posted about the new store opening, Apple also opened up many store roles. Itís all over their site.
Yeah previously, they said full time roles were full.
Since they had been mass hiring since last year.

Reply With Quote
  #303 (permalink)  
Old 13-02-2020, 11:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default hello

hello I'm new to here. did you see anyone who did not pass apple's hireright background check? I had a couple of freelance jobs and I've keyed that in in my resume, I have no idea how they're check all those freelance projects lol I'm just being worried here bc they didn't get back to me anything after inviting me for hireright background screening 2 + weeks ago. I'm pretty sure if they invite you for BG screening you'll likely to get hired right? I went through 3 rounds of hectic interviews and I really do not want to miss this chance..

Reply With Quote
  #304 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello I'm new to here. did you see anyone who did not pass apple's hireright background check? I had a couple of freelance jobs and I've keyed that in in my resume, I have no idea how they're check all those freelance projects lol I'm just being worried here bc they didn't get back to me anything after inviting me for hireright background screening 2 + weeks ago. I'm pretty sure if they invite you for BG screening you'll likely to get hired right? I went through 3 rounds of hectic interviews and I really do not want to miss this chance..
Hey there.. so far I donít know of anyone who did not pass the background check. This is not to say that it is not possible, but all my friends who went through the background check stage end up getting hired. This is my first job and I have been working freelance projects ever since, and I passed the background check too. To put into perspective, my background check was submitted on 30th September, and I only got hired on the second week of Jan.. It could take a while. If you have any questions, you should email them and hopefully theyíll give you an update. All the best!
Reply With Quote
  #305 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there.. so far I donít know of anyone who did not pass the background check. This is not to say that it is not possible, but all my friends who went through the background check stage end up getting hired. This is my first job and I have been working freelance projects ever since, and I passed the background check too. To put into perspective, my background check was submitted on 30th September, and I only got hired on the second week of Jan.. It could take a while. If you have any questions, you should email them and hopefully theyíll give you an update. All the best!
Hey there,
Youíre the friendliest person Iíve ever seen and surely the most helpful one. Iím very glad to hear from you and your words making me feel so much better.
Thanks buddy, have a great friday ahead
Reply With Quote
  #306 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hired for which position and when is the starting date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there.. so far I donít know of anyone who did not pass the background check. This is not to say that it is not possible, but all my friends who went through the background check stage end up getting hired. This is my first job and I have been working freelance projects ever since, and I passed the background check too. To put into perspective, my background check was submitted on 30th September, and I only got hired on the second week of Jan.. It could take a while. If you have any questions, you should email them and hopefully theyíll give you an update. All the best!
Hi may I check which position were you offered, for which location and when is the starting date?
Reply With Quote

  #307 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there,
Youíre the friendliest person Iíve ever seen and surely the most helpful one. Iím very glad to hear from you and your words making me feel so much better.
Thanks buddy, have a great friday ahead
Not a problem at all. This forum got me through the tough times waiting for the offer the past few months. Hope it will be the same for you. Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #308 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi may I check which position were you offered, for which location and when is the starting date?
Hey there.. Are you starting soon too?
Reply With Quote
  #309 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello I'm new to here. did you see anyone who did not pass apple's hireright background check? I had a couple of freelance jobs and I've keyed that in in my resume, I have no idea how they're check all those freelance projects lol I'm just being worried here bc they didn't get back to me anything after inviting me for hireright background screening 2 + weeks ago. I'm pretty sure if they invite you for BG screening you'll likely to get hired right? I went through 3 rounds of hectic interviews and I really do not want to miss this chance..
I've had BG in mid Dec, still waiting for call now, dont worry about it. They will most likely email you if you're rejected, so if you havent received any emails, i think you're fine.
Reply With Quote
  #310 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2020, 12:50 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello I'm new to here. did you see anyone who did not pass apple's hireright background check? I had a couple of freelance jobs and I've keyed that in in my resume, I have no idea how they're check all those freelance projects lol I'm just being worried here bc they didn't get back to me anything after inviting me for hireright background screening 2 + weeks ago. I'm pretty sure if they invite you for BG screening you'll likely to get hired right? I went through 3 rounds of hectic interviews and I really do not want to miss this chance..
Hey donít worry, the hire right only check your criminal background.
So they will not check your employment status etc.
You can always request a free report from hire right for your result.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If accepted a job offer, can accept another offer which comes before the start? dreamzknight Income and Jobs 5 01-04-2018 05:44 PM
Apple Singapore LMaoking Income and Jobs 13 22-02-2017 09:33 PM
Work for Apple? Henney Income and Jobs 49 31-03-2016 03:30 PM
anyone work in apple? lameyisp Income and Jobs 28 06-01-2015 02:43 PM
Apple : The Genius of Steve Jobs BOT General Discussions 0 10-10-2011 10:10 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,784 Replies, 5,465,732 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
142 Replies, 66,319 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,318 Replies, 237,650 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,225 Replies, 1,864,529 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,706 Replies, 1,256,705 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,773 Replies, 2,399,738 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,179 Replies, 883,157 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,583 Replies, 1,557,047 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 1,599 Views
Need career advice : quit 9 month... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 2,884 Views
E-Reading apps for kids
0 Replies, 23 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,023 Replies, 924,600 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,482 Replies, 750,711 Views
For local U grads, how well are...
9 Replies, 866 Views
Q: Management Associate at SGX ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
92 Replies, 12,649 Views
ITE lecturer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
122 Replies, 114,440 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,840 Replies, 1,061,536 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
932 Replies, 742,269 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
819 Replies, 535,763 Views
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
257 Replies, 49,276 Views
Want to Save More Money? Our Free...
3 Replies, 2,091 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
862 Replies, 439,705 Views
Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
181 Replies, 143,341 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
356 Replies, 275,937 Views
Applied Materials
0 Replies, 83 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
331 Replies, 241,635 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
59 Replies, 5,297 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
71 Replies, 110,678 Views
Diploma in Digital Marketing at...
3 Replies, 1,117 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,711 Replies, 781,499 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2