Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   infosys, cognizant (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11014-infosys-cognizant.html)

heracles 29-10-2018 10:56 PM

infosys, cognizant

hello, anyone have experience in these companies as consultants? what are thr pay gradew and progressions like?

Unregistered 05-06-2020 03:33 PM

Reviving thread for info

Unregistered 18-10-2021 12:03 PM

reviving thread. anyone has thoughts about these 2 companies?

Unregistered 18-10-2021 01:06 PM

U dont have a choice if your only options are to join either of them.

Unregistered 19-10-2021 10:48 AM

Join Tata better.

Unregistered 20-10-2021 09:04 AM

cognizant has strong south asia culture if you dont mind

Unregistered 03-11-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187157)
cognizant has strong south asia culture if you dont mind

what do you mean?

Unregistered 24-01-2022 01:43 PM

Is anyone else feeling sad being treated as second class citizen in the company you are seconded to? I joined Cognizant as a fresh graduate and got seconded to a certain government tech agency and I am really jealous of the treatment the fresh graduate there receive. They have a generous budget for courses and upskilling. Within the team, the fresh graduate hires from the company also have the first dibs to new learning opportunities and they are encouraged by their manager to suggest and implement new initiatives or try new stuff, whereas a vendor fresh graduate hire like me is just tasked to do repetitive minor tasks all year round. I feel like my technical skill is not improving as fast as their fresh graduate hire even though I started working before them by a year. T_T

Unregistered 24-01-2022 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199285)
Is anyone else feeling sad being treated as second class citizen in the company you are seconded to? I joined Cognizant as a fresh graduate and got seconded to a certain government tech agency and I am really jealous of the treatment the fresh graduate there receive. They have a generous budget for courses and upskilling. Within the team, the fresh graduate hires from the company also have the first dibs to new learning opportunities and they are encouraged by their manager to suggest and implement new initiatives or try new stuff, whereas a vendor fresh graduate hire like me is just tasked to do repetitive minor tasks all year round. I feel like my technical skill is not improving as fast as their fresh graduate hire even though I started working before them by a year. T_T

thats what vendor side is suppose to do. provide manpower to do work

Unregistered 24-01-2022 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199285)

Gtfo, I was in the same position