Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10418-factual-local-bank-salaries-dbs-united-overseas-bank-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-commoner-climbing-up-ranks.html)

Unregistered 29-04-2024 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 276773)
Hello guys, what is the DXX bank avp salary range? I have interviewed with them for 2 rounds. And the hr called me and told me my expected salary exceeds the range and ask me like whether I can compromise on my salary or not, if not the interview can just stop here .. can’t they adjust the role to vp in this case ? Seek your advice ..

When did you go for your 2nd round interview? I'm still waiting for a call from HR to find out if i got the job! :(

Unregistered 30-04-2024 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 276773)
Hello guys, what is the DXX bank avp salary range? I have interviewed with them for 2 rounds. And the hr called me and told me my expected salary exceeds the range and ask me like whether I can compromise on my salary or not, if not the interview can just stop here .. can’t they adjust the role to vp in this case ? Seek your advice ..

10 yrs u should be gunning for vp level bro. avp range too low for u. 14k only vp level

Unregistered 30-04-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 277081)
When did you go for your 2nd round interview? I'm still waiting for a call from HR to find out if i got the job! :(

About 2 weeks after the 1st round done.

Unregistered 30-04-2024 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 277208)
10 yrs u should be gunning for vp level bro. avp range too low for u. 14k only vp level

Yea man. As what I said, I’m not from bank so I didn’t know about those avp/vp ranges.

Now I understood, thanks

Unregistered 30-04-2024 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 277238)
About 2 weeks after the 1st round done.

Interesting that they would ask you this question between interview rounds..

Just curious, did u go ahead w the 2nd round interview after HR called? Did the job you that you applied state just AVP/VP or simply AVP?

Unregistered 30-04-2024 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 277275)
Interesting that they would ask you this question between interview rounds..

Just curious, did u go ahead w the 2nd round interview after HR called? Did the job you that you applied state just AVP/VP or simply AVP?

They called after I have done the 2nd round. I have rejected the following 3rd round interview they arranged.

It states Avp/vp, but they say can only offer Avp due to some reason.

Unregistered 01-05-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 277296)
They called after I have done the 2nd round. I have rejected the following 3rd round interview they arranged.

It states Avp/vp, but they say can only offer Avp due to some reason.

So strange - did they provide the reason? If you have 10+ YOE, not sure why they insist on AVP role.

Unregistered 02-05-2024 07:21 PM

Interview to offer

Can I check how long dbs usually takes to offer the job after final round interview? I went for second and final round last Wednesday but have not heard back.

Heard from my peers in DBS that usually they offer within a few days: if not, it means no more offer already. Is that true?

Unregistered 03-05-2024 04:58 PM

hey me too. do local banks inform if u did not make it after the final round or they just ghost you

Unregistered 07-05-2024 09:11 AM

what is the dress code backoffice role at dbs changi?