Project Manager in Construction Company - Page 3 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Project Manager in Construction Company

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 19-07-2012, 04:51 PM
dNs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Construction Project Manager (QS)

Hi All..
I was offered a salary of $3300/monthly as a junior project manager. The core business of the company is cost& contract management, and management consultancy. Is this a proper amount for a project manager in Singapore?

I have Architecture background and worked for 2.5yrs as a designer in Architects firm. I just graduated and obtain my Master of Science degree in Construction Project Management from UK's university, however i don't have any proven experience in pm job.
I have Singapore PR, Does it make any difference to salary consideration?
Please advice.

Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 19-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Which UK university? Is it distance learning or did u really fly to UK to take the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dNs View Post
Hi All..
I was offered a salary of $3300/monthly as a junior project manager. The core business of the company is cost& contract management, and management consultancy. Is this a proper amount for a project manager in Singapore?

I have Architecture background and worked for 2.5yrs as a designer in Architects firm. I just graduated and obtain my Master of Science degree in Construction Project Management from UK's university, however i don't have any proven experience in pm job.
I have Singapore PR, Does it make any difference to salary consideration?
Please advice.


Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 19-07-2012, 09:39 PM
dNs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Construction Project Manager (QS)

Northumbria university. I flew there and stay in the UK during my master course. I gaduated MSc in construction project management with commendation 2:1

Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default PM pay

Very funny. PM in construction industry at least 8 k

Regards

Warren
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 05-08-2012, 05:34 PM
garfield
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi TS..i personally think that you are grossly underpaid. Experience aside, remuneration package also depends on your qualifications and the size of the company.

I have a B.Eng, been a PM for about 10yrs and avrg performer.. Currently working for a listed sg company, annual salary is about 108k(7k + 700 transport allowance + 200 HP allowance + min 2 month bonus).

On the other hand, i know of peers working for SMEs whom has only O levels, but possess numerous industrial certification with about 25yrs+ of exp drawing only 6k mthly with no allowance..
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 23-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default project manager salary

I'm new for project manager.
I ask for S$.5500.
How it is price?
Reply With Quote

  #27 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm new for project manager.
I ask for S$.5500.
How it is price?
Fresh grad looking @ S$5500? you should be contented with S$3k-$4k including transport allowance
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2013, 02:34 AM
ChilliCrab
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Hi everyone!

How much on average/range would you guys advise for a Project Manager with the following:

Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree (from NUS with honours)

Experience: 3.5 years with proven track records of completed projects in public and private sectors. A&A, Upgrading, Condo, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities: From ferrying workers (when I just started), purchasing materials, training subordinates, overall planning, progress monitoring, progress claims, quantity surveying (take-off), site management, workplace safety, resolving all structural, architectural and M&E discrepancies in dwgs, statutory submissions, etc.

Working Hours: 6 days, 9am - 7pm (OT no included)

Please also advise me if A1 companies would highly consider candidates like me.
Thank you very much!
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Should be around 9-10k+ if you are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliCrab View Post
Hi everyone!

How much on average/range would you guys advise for a Project Manager with the following:

Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree (from NUS with honours)

Experience: 3.5 years with proven track records of completed projects in public and private sectors. A&A, Upgrading, Condo, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities: From ferrying workers (when I just started), purchasing materials, training subordinates, overall planning, progress monitoring, progress claims, quantity surveying (take-off), site management, workplace safety, resolving all structural, architectural and M&E discrepancies in dwgs, statutory submissions, etc.

Working Hours: 6 days, 9am - 7pm (OT no included)

Please also advise me if A1 companies would highly consider candidates like me.
Thank you very much!
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2013, 11:02 PM
ChilliCrab
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Appreciate your reply! Thanks! =)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary range for project manager (Oil & gas) ariyalkye Income and Jobs 84 13-05-2016 04:30 PM
Condo Manager Harman Income and Jobs 0 15-08-2010 08:53 PM
District Manager Salary baby Income and Jobs 4 20-06-2010 01:41 PM
Sack your fund manager Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 1 30-05-2007 02:25 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,928 Replies, 5,063,600 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
757 Replies, 385,458 Views
How much CPF do u have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
42 Replies, 21,654 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,243 Replies, 1,536,686 Views
Htx ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 2,042 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,001 Replies, 1,520,370 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
552 Replies, 322,342 Views
Citibank Singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
173 Replies, 115,503 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 7,825 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,071 Replies, 776,611 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
206 Replies, 52,000 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,184 Replies, 587,922 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
548 Replies, 310,024 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,172 Replies, 2,686,974 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
282 Replies, 161,354 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
293 Replies, 118,165 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,810 Replies, 2,166,788 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
148 Replies, 197,278 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
669 Replies, 336,979 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,972 Replies, 7,668,858 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,257 Replies, 318,237 Views
DBS Wealth Manager Fresh Grad...
3 Replies, 505 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
130 Replies, 140,283 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
603 Replies, 478,044 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
145 Replies, 128,991 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,410 Replies, 645,471 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
419 Replies, 406,305 Views
Year end bonus for civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
346 Replies, 72,081 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,861 Replies, 4,486,424 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2