Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   how much salary do we get for MBA graduated.....please....??? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1027-how-much-salary-do-we-get-mba-graduated-please.html)

robinwong 17-09-2010 12:43 AM

how much salary do we get for MBA graduated.....please....???

hello

can somebody give any information about how much salary do we get for mba graduated with 2 years working experienced??

as information, i took mba in tourism hospitality and not in the best uni in sing. just standard uni with england license....

thanks

zara90210 17-09-2010 08:43 AM

Better that you don't know. :)

Unregistered 17-09-2010 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robinwong (Post 7319)
hello

can somebody give any information about how much salary do we get for mba graduated with 2 years working experienced??

as information, i took mba in tourism hospitality and not in the best uni in sing. just standard uni with england license....

thanks

it depends on the types of employers. but with limited info provided, i figure it would be close to fresh graduate pay unless your two years experience is really relevant.

robinwong 17-09-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 7324)
it depends on the types of employers. but with limited info provided, i figure it would be close to fresh graduate pay unless your two years experience is really relevant.

thanks bro...waw, closed to fresh grad? so what do u think if 3000 is a good deal for me?:)

Unregistered 02-10-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robinwong (Post 7335)
thanks bro...waw, closed to fresh grad? so what do u think if 3000 is a good deal for me?:)

i advise higher. cos i fresh grad already 3.5k.

robinwong 03-10-2010 05:58 PM

waw, thanks so much. but is it sure 3500 will be confident? because my 2 years experienced was not related to tourism and hospitality. i worked as senior administration in small property company.

anyway...thanks

Unregistered 04-10-2010 01:57 PM

Yo bro... better dun put salary expectation before interview, unless u are really2 required to do so (usually i just put negotiable on the form without mentioning number).

Rather than letting everyone, incl interviewer, know your 2 years exp not related, you have to find out how it could relate together with your MBA for your applied position.

It is much easier to know how much they are able to pay you after or during the interview, who knows it might be better than your expected salary, otherwise you can just negotiate since they are considering you already.

Good Luck :)

robinwong 05-10-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 7498)
Yo bro... better dun put salary expectation before interview, unless u are really2 required to do so (usually i just put negotiable on the form without mentioning number).

Rather than letting everyone, incl interviewer, know your 2 years exp not related, you have to find out how it could relate together with your MBA for your applied position.

It is much easier to know how much they are able to pay you after or during the interview, who knows it might be better than your expected salary, otherwise you can just negotiate since they are considering you already.

Good Luck :)

ok, that's great advise....thanks so much bro!!